32 ~ I want to taste you[18+]

Hoseok's Pov

"Divorce your husband and be mine forever." I say and she widens her eyes after hear my words, looking at me dumbfounded and I burst into laughter.

"Yah, pabo! I was joking." I smile and pat her head, she smiles at me awkwardly.

"Let's go and grab soke food, you must be hungry, let's grab a lunch together." I offer and she nods with a small smile.

Faiza's Pov

Lia and I talked for a while, she can't actually accept the fact Yoongi cheated on me and keep showing her anger here and there. I feel my phone is ringing, I take the phone to see notifications, its Taehyung.

Noona, where the hell are you? I'm calling you from last night but you weren’t picking up." I sigh.

My phone was in silent mode." I assert quickly.

Noona, don't try to fool me, I know something must happened, tell me what is going on." I gulp nervously.

"N-nothing happened, Tae." I smile awkwardly.

"You're not in your apartment, where are you?" his voice asks husking and I gulp nervously.

"I'm in Lia's apartment." I reply

"Why are you there? Didn’t I tell you not to go outside without bodyguards?" he yells through the phone and I flinch at his sudden action.

"Taehyung—”

"Stay there, my driver will pick you up within 10 minutes." He says and I sigh deeply,  its an order and I can clearly understand that. I didn't protest either because I know he will do whatever he wants even if I forbade, he might kidnap me from here but still, he will meet me.

Taehyung's Pov

The worst feeling is when your sixth sense works so good, because all the bad things that will happen, you can sense that or it will always warn you about the the bad vibes.

Like now, I'm feeling like she is not well, there is must be something going on, I'm tapping my feet and thinking about her, and it's giving me anxiety, why hasn’t she come here yet? I check the phone, it's already been 15 minutes, thinking about her, she appears in front of me.

There she is standing in front of the door, wearing an off-white frock with red floral print which is barely touching her knees, she is looking totally devastated, huge dark circles under her eyes as if she didn’t sleep the whole night, her eyes are bit red, was she crying? Quickly getting up from my seat, I run near her and cup her cheeks, begins to examine her face clearly.

"What happened?" I ask but she says nothing but looking down which is giving me more headache, I pin her against the cold wall lightly and cage her between me fully, leaving no space between us, she gulps nervously.

"W-water, can I-I get some water?" I sigh and let go of her.

"Here." I handover her a glass of water, she snatches the glass from me and gulps down the full water. I take a seat beside her and watch her drink the whole water.