Wattpad Original

Notes and Thank You's

Hello lovely reader! It's so nice to finally address you.

If you made it this far you have my deepest gratitude. Thank you for reading to the end. 

It's not the end though, is it?

It's only the beginning—but I think you know that.

Once more, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

If you liked or hated or felt any way about the story, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!

Your feedback is the most important thing to me, as it's the only real chance I get to improve!

***

A little on the Bedtime Story series:

This will be a series of four books, all of them finished but currently in VERY rough draft form.

As for book two, its tentative title is Journey of a Girl, and it will follow Credence as she continues to discover more about the terrible past that connects to her destiny.

She WILL find the purple house.

You WILL get to see the hideous towns.

Beyond that? Oh, I do hope you have an appetite for people-eating trees, bitter romance, ghosts of the past, and big ol' bears.

And what happened to Josiah? Perhaps the answer will be in there, too.

Journey of a Girl will arrive this fall. I hope it's the perfect tale to cozy up with when the weather turns biting. If you're interested, you'll find a draft of the first chapter on the next page.

For now I'll leave you, and return to my tower to rattle away at my stories.

Ta-ta,

Lady in Tower