4

A few weeks later

It's now been a few weeks of me living at the Tomlinson household and let me tell you, I absolutely love it.

Sure, in the beginning it was a bit awkward and I had a few breakdowns because of how much I missed my mummy, but now everything's fine.

I remember my first breakdown so well. It was on the third day of me staying here. Although we were still all practically strangers they were so nice about it and helped me through it.

*flashback*

I wonder what my mummy is doing. Is she okay? Why hasn't she called me yet? Maybe she's not okay? Or maybe she doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

Oh no, please, that can't be true. Mummy loves me. But why hasn't she called me then?

Oh God, does she not love me anymore? Maybe that's why she left? I can't live without her. I need her.

Before I even noticed, tears were streaming down my face. Soon sobs also joined.

I was laying in bed, crying into my pillow and holding my teddy, Mr. Cuddles. After a few minutes of crying the door to my room opened.

"Harry, Darling, are you okay? What happened?" Louis asked in a gentle tone.

"Mummy doesn't love me anymore!" I cried out, my voice cracking in the middle of the sentence.

"Oh, sweetheart, why would you think that? Your mummy loves you very much, trust me," Zayn comforted me.

They both then sat down on the edges of the bed on either side of me.

"Why hasn't she called me then?" I looked up at Zayn, tears blurring my eyesight.

"Maybe she's been busy? Or  maybe she doesn't have any reception," Louis suggested. I have to admit, that sounded logical. But in that mindset  I still didn't believe it.

"Would you like to call her?" Zayn asked. I just nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

"I'll go get my phone," he said and left the room.

"Oh, Little Darling, it's going to be okay," Louis said and rubbed comforting circles on my back. It was very relaxing and helped me calm down a bit.

"Okay, found it! Let me just dial her number and then you can talk to her," Zayn announced while stepping into the room.

He handed me his phone and I pressed call and put it up to my ear. I waited patiently for her to pick up while my crying didn't stop.

A: Zayn? Is everything okay?

H: Mummy?

A: Hi baby? Are you crying? Did something happen?

H: Why haven't you called me yet?