15

:):):):):):):):)

:):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

_______________

"Have a great day at school, sweeties!" mum said as she dropped Niall and I off.

"Thanks mummy!"

"Thanks, Anne!"

"Did you do the chemistry homework?" Niall asked while we walked into the school building.

"I did, yeah. Let me guess, you didn't?"

"Nah. I was busy fucking Liam all night."

"Niall!" I gasped in horror and disgust. "I do not need to know such things."

"Um yes you do. That's your right and responsibility as my best friend."

"Why am I friends with you again?" I asked myself the question I've asked a million times before.

"Because you loveeeeee me." He grinned, gave me a side hug and messed up my hair.

I let out an overdramatic sigh. "Unfortunately that's true."

He scoffed. "Bitch please, we both know I'm awesome."

"What're you two children talking about?" Luke appeared out of nowhere to the space in the middle of us and put an arm over each of our shoulders.

"About how much Harry here loves me," Ni answered with an innocent smile. Luke just shook his head in amusement.

Then the warning bell rang, making the other two boys groan. I was happy though because my first lesson was art.

Luke and I headed there together while Niall went in the opposite direction. The poor boy had physics first lesson.

"Have you decided who you're gonna paint yet?" Luke asked me.

"Yes, Tom Holland. He's my favorite actor." While that is true that's definitely not the reason I chose him. I just didn't want to choose between my boyfriends and painting Liam would have been weird.

"Oh cool. I figured you'd choose one of your boyfriends," he said with a sour expression. I wonder what that's about.

"Yeah well I'm not," I snapped. As soon as the words left my mouth I felt bad. "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

Luke just laughed. "It's alright, princess. One thing though. I need to talk to you about something after school. It's really important."

"Of course. Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, everything's fine, don't worry your pretty little head."

"Alright then."

○●○●○

The moment I heard the final bell ring I anxiously made my way outside to wait for Luke.

It took a couple minutes of me freezing for him to get there. The first thing I noticed was how nervous he looked, which, of course, made me nervous in return.

I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like what he had to say.

"Let's get away from all these people," he suggested. He took my hand and pulled me to the side of the parking lot.

"I need to tell you something. I've felt this way pretty much from the beginning and I just have to say this. I know I'm late but you still need to hear it, hear all your options."