the exorcism of david glatzel

y/n's pov

we're all running around the place. the house is absolutely trashed. the priest has just arrived. we're starting the exorcism now there's no way we can get to a church and do it. the thing that took over david manifested to almost the final state. i know david is still in there, i know he's still fighting.

the thing's demonic voice is roaring through the house. pictures, cabinets filled with cups and plates tumbling down. the furniture is all flipped and scattered. david's bones starts to crack and shift to a state where it doesn't seem human. ed is yelling us to hold him in place. ed and lorraine are holding down his arms, arne and debbie are holding down his legs, i'm holding down his stomach. a wave of the demonic voice hits us and we all go down. as we all start to get back up. i go and attempt to continue to hold down david. a plate goes at a rapid speed hitting the priest. david lunged on ed, ed was down. we've lost ed and the priest. david screams, everyone can hear the pain in david's voice. i look into david's eyes and yell leave him alone take me instead he's just a kid! i can hear arne yelling no. his voice echoed through my head.

arne's pov

i see y/n run up to david. i hear her yell "leave him alone take me instead he's just a kid!" i'm yelling, running through the shattered glass to get to y/n. by the time i got to david and y/n everything went silent.

HI PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS. IM A BIT IFFY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!!