the night

TW MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM!!

y/n's  pov

i know it's getting stronger. i've been constantly blanking. it's like a nightmare that i can't wake up from.

arne's pov

i don't know what to fucking do. y/n is in pain anyone can fucking see that. lorraine and ed are doing everything that they can and i can't even be by y/n's side for half of the time. they moved her to suicide watch and i know i can stay with her when lorraine gives the priest the call. i just have to hope that she can still grip on to everything she has. the night has come there's no way we can wait any longer, the thing has almost manifested to the full state. the priest has me by y/n's side.

lorriane's pov

i get another shrieking vision and it's of the women lighting up the alter.

arne's pov

the windows burst and y/n starts to levitate off the bed before she starts to she grabs a piece of the glass from the floor. she held it to her throat. "Y/N STOP, WHATEVER THAT IS INSIDE OF Y/N LEAVE HER ALONE. Y/N I LOVE YOU DON'T FUCKING DO THIS" i scream trying to pull her down. i know she's still in there. her eyes are clouded, i know she can't think straight but i'm not letting her die. the priest continues to speak latin, while i try to stop y/n from slitting her throat. i pray that lorraine and ed stop whoever's causing this. i yell out a date.

flashback
"Y/N OCTOBER 9TH 1980, WE WENT TO PROM TOGETHER CAUSE WE HATED EVERYONE ELSE. YOU WORE THAT GREEN DRESS WHICH LOOKED ABSOLUTELY LOVELY ON YOU. YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL I WORE THAT BLACK TUX WITH A GREEN TIE TO MATCH YOU. I BOUGHT YOU THOSE SIGHTLY DEAD RED ROSES. THE DANCE WAS A BORE SO WE WENT TO THE ROLLER RINK ALL DRESSED UP. AFTER THE ROLLER RINK WE WENT TO THE GAS STATION AND GOT SLUSHIES AND HEADED TO THE PARK I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU WHEN YOU OPENED THE DOOR I WAS ALREADY QUESTIONING IT BUT I LOVED YOU MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND Y/N YOU WERE ALWAYS THE ONE."

y/n's pov
"you were always the one" rings in my head over and over.

arne's pov
y/n drops to the ground. i run towards her and hug her and yell at the priest to get the doctor.

YES YES, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE BUT LETME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK <3