y/n and arne

y/n's pov

arne is the only person i could say "i hate you" with a smile on my face. he's the only person who easily puts a smile on my face. he's the only person who would never let me down. no matter the situation he was always there. arne never even bother to call and make plans his go-to was to arrive at my house and throw a rock at my window, i'm surprised that my window isn't cracked by now. he's been doing that for over 8 years. my dad is a drunk and is strict but at the same time never really home. i remember my mom used to work like hell and would never be home except in the early mornings. when i was 12 and got my first period none of my parents were there for me they didn't get the things i needed. arne was the person who was there for me, i remember he came over late at night when i first got it with a big bag filled with menstrual products, chocolates, and a heating pad. he stayed with me and had a sleepover. the thing i loved that arne did was never treat me differently from when my mom left and my dad becoming a drunk overtime, he never gave me any pity.

flashback to when y/n and arne went to the movies
y/n's pov
comeon arne let's go and watch that horror movie that just came out. we've been talking about ever since they announced it was coming out.
arne's pov
y/n i'm not going to lie to you i'm fucking tired. *y/n throws a pillow at me * jesus y/n okok you pay for popcorn then you got yourself a deal.
y/n's pov
arne johnson you have got yourself a deal. after the movie was over it started to rain. i turn to arne and say "you ready?" arne says "as ready as i can be y/n y/l" we grab each other's hands and run in the pouring rain and before we decided to head home i stopped and said "we should lay on the ground" arne looked at me like i was crazy for a second then said "fuck it" then he grabbed my hand and took me down with him. we fall and laugh while we just took in the rain.

one thing arne and i had in common was the love for rain, we loved the smell after it rained. we would sit on the pavement and read. it was one of my favorite things to do with arne.

THANK YOU FOR OVER 4K READS. LOVE YOU ALL <3