Part 3

Hongjoong's PoV:

We have arrived at my office but when I looked at Y/N seems to be quite uncomfortable because all my men are wearing dark clothes "CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S GODDAMN ATTENTION They all looked at me in fear as I laugh "sorry guys, but I just want to make it official that me and Y/N are now dating, Felix"

Felix stood up and bowed "Yes boss" he smiled as he saw his little sister and she smiled back.

"go to your brother baby" I whispered to her and she ran towards Felix and hugged him and he hugged her back, a smile grew on my face. "Can you sort out the office next to mine please? As she will be here to study for a while, she's having trouble at school, Namjoon, Seokjin Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook my office please, Chan, Minho, Seungmin, Han, I.N, Changbin and Hyunjin go help Felix, now everyone else GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK" Everyone was scared, me, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Y/N were laughing.

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

After Hongjoong told everyone, I went to his office and it was huge.

Hongjoong's office

I sat in his chair because I wasn't allowed in the meeting room, soon I felt tired so I decided to lay down on the sofa for a bit and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Suddenly I woke up to a familiar voice "Bro? Why did you wake me up?" He just looked at me and smiled

"Sis, your room is ready" I jumped up and ran to my room. It's beautiful.

Y/N's office

Y/N's office

I turned around to see my brother and his best friends. "Thank you all so much, I love it" I hugged Felix again, then I pulled away and sat in my chair.

Then I saw a note 'everyone here has a secretary' I instantly knew who was going to be my secretary as punishment for sitting in class and watching me getting bullied my "best friend" Antonio. I called Antonio

-OTP-

What?

I'm going to send you a location and I would like you to come to it

Why the fuck should I?

Just do it

Fine

I hung up and sent him the location. After waiting half an hour I heard a knock "miss Y/N" it was the receptionist with Antonio. He walked in and I told him to stand at the end of my desk. He walked over to the door and locked it then came back over to me

End of Y/N's PoV

Antonio's PoV:

Finally, I've now got Y/N alone, I pulled her hair and bent her over the table.

End of Antonio's PoV

End of part three