Part 5

Y/N's PoV:

I woke up to find I was in Hongjoong's favourite black 'Ateez' top and a pair of his black joggers. I smiled when I saw a sleeping "bad boy".

I cant believe this boy is finally my boyfriend.

I quietly go to get ready then I went downstairs trying not to wake so I can make us food.

After 30 minutes he came down in a pair of skinny ripped jeans, a black long sleeve shirt and his black leather jacket, with his gold and black gucci belt. He can top me any day.

"good morning beautiful" he kissed my neck and wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

End of Y/N's PoV

Hongjoong's PoV:

"good morning beautiful" I kissed her neck and wrapped my strong arms around her waist then placed my chin on her shoulder. "How's my gorgeous girlfriend?" I could see that beautiful angelic smile.

"Awww babe, your so cute, I'm doing ok" I let her go and go set up the table for breakfast

As I face my back to her "what are we having?" I asked "I'm starving."

She chuckled "we are having bacon, scrambled eggs, sweet chilli beans and toast, is that alright?" Awwww that sounds amazing.

I put the kettle on "three sugars?" I asked to be fair I don't even know why I did, I already know it wakes her up

"you know it babe"

End of Hongjoong's PoV

Y/N's PoV:

"you know it babe" it's finally Saturday, I can go to the movie room and cuddle up to my man and watch a movie. Then we can go to the ball room and dance to our song 'beauty and the beast'

It's funny how we met.

Finally breakfast is ready.

End of Y/N's PoV

End of part five