✨Miss Meredith✨

Don't forget to tap that little star! ✨

Taylor's P.O.V :

There are merely two words that can define my life and those words are a turbulent mess. Yes, my existence and life are a turbulent mess. I can't get peace in my life because hardships and tension never seem to leave me alone. At one point in my life, I was the most admired and loved artist. Life was like a fairytale when everyone loved me so unconditionally. I was delighted when I released my sixth studio album Reputation and it was the comeback of the century and most importantly a weapon for me to prove that there could be nothing in this world that could stop me. It was so amusing to prove people wrong when they thought that I would play in empty stadiums and instead Reputation Stadium Tour became the highest-grossing tour in America.

But that's it I've finally left the darkness of Reputation Taylor and have fully embraced the warmth of daylight, a new beginning to leave the past behind. Right now I'm in the middle of the best time of my life: I have my fans who love and support me, friends and family who cherish me, and most importantly my boyfriend who loves me along with all of my flaws. He stood by me when the whole world was against me. When the waves of bad press and false rumors hit me he stood right behind and consoling me that it would pass out.

Lost in my thoughts and aimless procrastination I finally decided to do something fun. With this thought, I made my way towards our bedroom. As I reached the door noticed that it was slightly ajar. Quietly I crept in and my smile reached my ears as I saw the sight before me. Joe laid sleeping peacefully on our bed with his long-toned arms stretched out, his golden Viking-like hair gently touching his forehead and bristle eyebrows. I get this sudden urge to touch him and brush his hair off from his forehead, I made my towards him and did exactly what I wanted.

As soon as I touched him and brushed off his hair he was startled and woke up with a jolt. When he realized that it was me he smiles a little and says "Luv, what's your obsession with watching me sleep? Trust me I'm starting to get creeped out." He laughed while saying the last past. He pushes the duvet off him and I settle on his lap opposite him. Landing him a soft peck on the lips I replied "Not my fault when you sleep with your lips a little apart and all spread out on the bed, it drives me nuts. I just feel like getting on top of you and bite those red lips of yours."

"Like this" Joe answered. Before I could even comprehend he crashed his lips onto mine and started to devour my mouth. I opened my mouth giving him the entrance. This soon turned into a make-out session with both of us fighting to assert our dominance while kissing. While in the middle of our little lovemaking session a loud meow caught our attention. We pulled apart to catch our breaths and looked in the direction of the noise. It was Meredith standing near the entrance of the door, I realized that I had forgotten to shut the door.

Meredith made her way towards the bed and hopped onto it. She quickly went to Joe and he started to pet her. Meredith gave me one of her judgey looks and started to purr when Joe began to move his fingers along her neck and belly. Joe starts to cackle when she started to purr. "You have to accept she prefers me more than you." He said showing me his big toothy smile. Wow did just got ditched by my boyfriend and my cat? "Well, at least I have Olivia," I reply trying to sound cranky.

==================================

Hello, guys hope you all are doing well as you can see tell this is the first time I am writing something. So it's not perfect but I can assure you guys that it will get better.

Please comment and star ✨

Lots of love 💕

==================================