👙 The Shenanigans of Pink Bra👙(3)

Don't forget to tap that little star! ⭐

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

Read before you try to skip.😋

So, hey guys. Hope you all are well!! Before you lovelies proceed with this chapter, I want you guys to go back to the last chapter because I've added a few pictures for reference point of view. Also, I've wasted a generous amount of time in doing it lol! Let me confess I'm technologically weak! Also this must be kept in mind that this is set in AU so this is not from the 90s but 2010s!

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

Taylor's P.O.V:

Do you ever get the impression where you just want Earth to swallow you up! Yup! That's what I'm feeling right now. 'Gawking Girl' like seriously that's so embarrassing that I was caught red-handed staring at him AGAIN!!! Can't I just renew my day and overlook this chaos like a bad memory? Taylor, get your shit together, you can do this. You were just staring at him..... innocently, it's not like you were undressing and eye-fucking him. Go on deal with the mess you've made.

"Oh! Seriously. Give me a break I was just curious!" I said trying to sound as nonchalant as possible, he doesn't need to know that I am an awkward mess!

"Oh yeah! Okay! Whatever you say." The blonde blue-eyed Greek handsomeness I was staring at from the morning replied with each word ending with a chuckle.

His voice was exceptionally deep and husky for a teenager. Plus, he looked quite charming and delightful. Stop it, Taylor! My subconscious glared at me and said with a gritted teeth.

"So you must be the new girl who didn't pay attention to mathematics? Hehe! sorry, but I can't help but say that! By the way, my name is Joseph but everyone calls me 'Joe'." He uttered with his posh English accent embracing each word that left his mouth and his deep husky voice acted as a cherry on top. He forwarded his hand for a handshake. To which I gladly complied with the return. "My name is Taylor, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Joe," I mumbled.

It was with the handshake that I realized that he had pretty long slender fingers. If tried my whole hand could easily fit into his palm. Or do you realize kitty how much these perfectly crafted fingers can make you happy? My slut of a subconscious chirped in and yeah, that bitch calls me kitty. What a god-awful name to give someone.

"So, Tay-luh," he said almost pronouncing Taylor : Tay-luh. " You live nearby? Because I have lived here all my life, I mean you understand what I am trying to say, right?" He stuttered the words extremely fast to comprehend. "Um, yeah! We've recently moved here in the neighborhood." I answered wishing to continue the conversation.

Joe's P.O.V:

This girl is walking trouble. I wonder does she always embarrass herself like this every time or it's just different this time. Her curly blonde hair covered her shoulders like a perfect drape and her plump rosy lips were in a natural pout. Joe just think that those cherry lips are attacked to yours in an intense yet passionate kiss. Stop! This is wrong to think about a girl you've just met. The Satan and the Saint who are usually perched on my shoulders argued.

( I don't know about you guys, but to me, this picture of the fetus Taylor is 😘😘😘lol! Also, this is for reference to the lips I was describing in the above paragraph!)

"So, see you next day Miss Swift. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope I can introduce you to my group. We surely are decent ones." I said with chuckling a little bit. God, I was getting nervous. As I looked down to glance at my horrible excuse for a little brother I found him staring at both of us, as if he could sense the tension between the two of us.