👙The Shenanigans of Pink Bra👙 (4)

Don't forget to tap that little star! ⭐

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

Before you guys begin with this chapter, I just wanted to remind you that I've also published another book in which I ask other authors questions so I really appreciate that you guys give it a try 😘

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

The Swift Household:

Taylor's P.O.V:

The next morning I woke up a little extra early so that I don't rush late to school. Opening my eyes I was gazing randomly at my ceiling fan when the sweet melody of chirping birds resonated towards me. Our backyard had a pretty big oak tree that harbored various birds during the different hours of the day. At night if you look closely you might have a chance to catch a glimpse of an owl while in it's literally a sanctuary of the birds.

I stretched out my skinny limbs into a starfish pose and after a final robust stretch, I jumped out off the bed. I got my uniform prepared and turned towards the attached bathroom to brush my teeth. After doing all the necessary stuff, I was about to step into the shower when I realized that I forgot my towel. The house was perilously quiet with the only sound coming for the grandfather clock in the drawing-room.

The way to the basement-slash-laundry room was through the kitchen. When I opened the door the light bulb which lighted the stairs in the basement was on. As I shut the door behind me, a high-pitched voice let out, "AH!!OOH!! Who's There?" I pretty much realized that it was my mom. "Mom! It's me calm down." I answered back. I was certainly feeling a little guilty for startling my mother.

"I just came here to get my towel. And by the way mom I really want to have pancakes today as breakfast." I said as I took my towel. "Oh my God! Has the sun risen from the wrong direction today? Because something has apparently encouraged you to get up early." Mom said in an amused yet matter of factly tone.

The Alwyn Household:

"Joseph! Matthew! Alwyn!" A voice boomed throughout the household of Alwyn's. "Get ready for heaven's sake! We don't the whole day!" The mother of three, Elizabeth Meakins begged her middle son to get ready as they were already running behind the schedule. "Tom, Luv why don't you get yourself breakfast it's on the counter, and Richard, please keep in mind that the garage door needs to be fixed." The woman grumbled everything in a long breathe clearly stressed by the unrest and chaos in the early morning.

After a quick shower, Joe was ready as he looked presentable and good enough to be able to go to school. As he was sure he was gonna get late, he hastily put his iPhone on charging. When the screen flashed on signaling the charging has begun. He was pleased to find that he actually lived with a family of fools. The timing proved that the family was in fact 45 minutes early. Oh! I can't wait to get out of this madhouse like seriously Joe you live with fools. The Satan who is always perched on my left shoulder spoke up. It's one of these times I can agree with this.

"Mum! Mum! Listen to me." I breathed out while standing on the edge of the railing of the staircase. "Joe, if you done then why don't you join your brother for the breakfast. I already told you we are behind the schedule!" Mum let out with her voice high and clear. "Mum! We are in fact 45 minutes early. Look at the time on your phone." I said while descending the stairs and striding towards her. Mum was clearly surprised by my sudden ask but luckily complied and did what I asked her.

"What!? Oh my God! Richard why on earth would you make a mistake in setting up the alarm clock!" Mum grumbled to Dad who was certainly set aback by the sudden anger my mum let out.  Honestly, Josepher I am not surprised by all of this. Your family is an ongoing circus. Satan decided to speak up as if he also needed to say his word. Lol! Bold of him assume I consider him important.