Chapter 6. USJ

No one POV.

We can see Izuku with class 1B, everyone was training how to fight without quirk the best of the class were Kendo and Tetsutetsu. The only one that didn't train how to fight was Monoma he had to do push ups as punishment. You ask what he did? Well Izuku hates people that talk shit and Monoma was talking alot of shit so he was punished to do 1.000 push ups.

Izuku :,,Come on Monoma you only have 87 right now."

Monoma :,,You are counting!?"

Izuku :,,Of course now continue."

Monoma grunted as he continued doing push ups. Izuku looked around the class and saw Kendo judo flipping Tetsutetsu. Then out of the corner of his eye Izuku saw Iida running towards him.

Izuku :,,Iida what are you doing here?"

Everyone from class 1B stopped their training to see Iida.

Iida :,,Kuzan sensei the USJ is under attack!"

Izuku :,,What, hey Iida wait!"

But Iida continued to run towards the main building.

Izuku :,,Dammit, everyone go back to class our training for today is over!"

Izuku then run towards the USJ full speed.

*Meanwhile inside the USJ*

We can see Aizawa being beaten to a pulp by a nomu, while Mochi was also on the ground coughing up blood.

Shigaraki :,,The Nomu was made to beat All Might in his prime and even if you could defeat it we already got back up as you saw Mochi!"

Mochi looked up looking towards Shigaraki and the figure that just punched her across the USJ.

Mochi :,,What the hell are you 3 doing here."

3 figures stood behind Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Izumi :,,Impossible...."

Tsuyu :,,The sweet 3 Generals."

Cracker :,,Wow big brother Katakuri youre daughter doesn't look happy to see you!"

Katakuri :,,........."

Smoothie :,,Equally just order youre creature to finish the job hand boy."

Shigaraki :,,Nomu kill Eraserhead now!"

Mochi :,,No! Aizawa!"

Just as the Nomu was about to deliver the death blow, the doors of the USJ flew open and the Nomu was impaled by four ice spears.

Izuku :,,Partisan!"

Izuku jumped down and stood infront of the Nomu he took Aizawa and threw him towards Mochi who catched him. Izuku turned around to see that the Nomu regenerated from the attack but Izuku reacted fast he charge forward and touched the Nomu.

Izuku :,,Ice time"

The Nomu froze and couldn't move anymore.

Shigaraki :,,What Nomu come on you can break out of that ice!"

Katakuri :,,No he can't"

Shigaraki :,,Huh?"

Smoothie :,,He froze not only the skin of the Nomu he froze all of the Nomu even his organs, youre beast is dead."

Cracker :,,Why has he to be here."

Katakuri didn't said anything and just looked at his daughter but his mind was ripped back to the situation before him as Cracker attacked Izuku. Cracker swang his sword at Izuku what Izuku dodged, Izuku then drew his own sword and sended a flying cut towards Cracker who dodged aswell. Cracker then thrusted at Izuku and Izuku didn't dodged, everyone thought that Cracker just killed him but then ice began cover his sword and Cracker's arm.