Chapter 15. Faster

No one POV.

Cracker :,,So so that bitch kept you a secret from me?"

Shinso was on his knees all of his gear and weapons were laying around him broken, his brass knuckels crushed, his scarf sliced into pieces and his shurikens all missed their target. His nose and left arm were broken and he had a cut across his chest. Cracker had the tip of his sword pointing at the throat of his son.

Shinso :,,Don't call her that!"

Cracker :,,I will call her as I want that bitch just left me after I killed her useless brother of a hero while he attacked me as she introduced me to her family."

Shinso :,,Maybe just knocking him out would have been enough."

Cracker :,,True anyway now why don't you join us?"

Shinso :,,Never"

Cracker :,,What a shame you would have been one of the strongest."

Iida :,,SHINSO!!!"

Cracker readied his sword to deal the final blow, Shinso still had a invisible shuriken in his left arm ready to throw but as he tried to throw it he felt his hand freeze, he smirked and that didn't go unnoticed by Cracker.

Cracker :,,What are you smirking at?"

Shinso :,,Did nobody tell that you should wear a jacket when it's cold outside."

Cracker :,,Huh?"

In that moment a ice spear pierces through Cracker shoulder making the Charlotte scream in pain.

Izuku :,,Partisan!"

Cracker stumbeld backwards as he pulled the spear out of his shoulder, as he felt something cutting the left side of his neck he looked at Shinso who had his good arm stretched out as he threw his last shuriken. Shinso was cursing at his bad aim as he missed Cracker's throat, he looked at his sperm donator and saw his face what he saw suprised him instat of seeing a angry Cracker he saw a shocked one.

Izuku :,,Shinso!!"

Izuku drew his sword as he jumped at Cracker, Cracker snapped out of his shock and jumped backwards then Cracker swang at Izuku for Izuku to block it and freeze Cracker's sword. Cracker jumped back again as a figure attacked him from the side.

Mochi :,,Mochi Pistol!!"

Cracker tried to block the punch but as soon as the fist hit his blade, the frozen blade shattered and Cracker was punched in the face. Cracker stumbeld backwards again avoiding another attack from Mochi. Mochi stood besides Izuku both had their weapons out ready to continue the fight with the Sweet General. Cracker was in a difficult position he then saw Iida slowly getting up from the ground and he had a idea, he clapped his hands as he summoned a biscuit soldier and sended him to attack the two heroes. As Izuku and Mochi were occupied with the biscuit soldier Cracker run towards Iida in an attempt to take him hostage Shinso saw that and got up to his feet and run towards Iida aswell.

Shinso :,,Iida!!"

Iida looked up and saw Cracker running towards him trying to grab him. As Shinso saw how close Cracker was getting to Iida he thought.

Shinso mind ''FASTER, FASTER, FASTER!!!"

As Cracker reached for Iida everything slowed down for Shinso he felt a power pushing him forward and before he realised what is happening he was by Iida, he grabbed him with his good arm as he continued to run pulling Iida away from Cracker. 
Shinso came to halt and fell to the ground exhausted, Iida was immediately by his side.

Iida :,,Shinso!"

Cracker was shocked as he saw the boy he just wanted to take hostage vanish infront of his eyes, he looked around and saw Iida kneeling besides a heavy breathing Shinso and Cracker immediately knew what just happened.

Cracker :,,He can use Soru...."

Cracker said to himself before being kicked in the face by Mochi.

Cracker :,,Shit!"

Cracker put his hand on his ear and said.

Cracker :,,Get me out NOW!"

Mochi and Izuku charged at Cracker just then a purple portal oppened behind Cracker. Cracker stepped backwards into the portal, Izuku used soru in an attempt to catch Cracker but it was to late Cracker was gone.

Mochi :,,DAMMIT!!"

Mochi cursed, Izuku stayed silent as he sheated his sword and walked towards the injured Shinso as Iida did his best to stop the bleeding wound on Shinso's chest. Izuku kneeled down freezing the wound and stopping the bleeding, Shinso screamed in pain as he felt the cold closing his eyes he felt like he was about to pass out, he opened his eyes and saw a smirking Izuku above him.

Izuku :,,Don't worry you are safe now."

Shinso :,,I did it... I used it..... Soru."

Izuku :,,Yeah you did good work now rest."

Shinso closed his eyes as he gave in to the darkness the last thing he heard was the voice of Cracker in his mind saying.

Cracker :,,I didn't wanted to kill him."