Chapter 8. Sport Festival

No one POV.

We can see Izuku, Eri, the other commanders and Whitebeard were sitting in the stadium watching the sport festival. The obstacle race has just ended and the members of the Whitebeard crew were talking about who they take as internship.

Jozu :,,I will take that Kirishima kid!"

Vista :,,No one from them cought my attention so far, but that Ojiro kid he looks like a hard worker I will take him."

Marco :,,Izuku that are youre students do you have some suggestions?"

Izuku :,,Kirishima and Tetsutetsu for Jozu, Ojiro or Kendo for Vista, Shoto and Shoka for Ace, Yaoyorozu for Marco."

Ace :,,Wait why should I take youre bullies?"

Izuku :,,Well they talked to me before the festival and why they bullied me."

Ace :,,Why?"

*tells them the entire story of their live*

Whitebeard :,,So they thought youre life was perfect?"

Izuku :,,Kind of yes."

Ace :,,Wow that guy is a shame to every fire hero in the world in my opinion."

Izuku :,,He definetly is."

Eri :,,Who will you take Izuku?"

Izuku :,,Hitoshi Shinso."

Marco :,,Huh why him?"

Izuku :,,I like him he is working hard for his spot in the hero course and he is the best in my class."

Whitey Bay :,,Then I will take Mina Ashido"

Izuku :,,Why her?"

Whitey Bay :,,She looks like a sweet girl ou also seem quite to like her."

Izuku tries to hide his little blush :,,Don't be stupid she is my student nothing else."

Whitebeard :,,You know Izuku it's ok to date the girl's in this school since you are the same age even if you are their sensei."

Izuku :,,Wait really!?"

Whitey Bay :,,Oh so you do like her?"

Izuku became a blushing mess something like that didn't happen to him since he became Kuzan.
The commanders just started to laugh at their blushing and mumbling family member. But they stopped laughing as they were approached by a tall guy in a yellow suit with a white jacket wearing it over his shoulders.

 But they stopped laughing as they were approached by a tall guy in a yellow suit with a white jacket wearing it over his shoulders

Izuku :,,Oh Borsalino it has been a while hasn't it?"

Kizaru :,,Yeah it has been Kuzan or should I say Izuku Yagi."

Izuku :,,So you know it too already huh?"

Kizaru :,,It was all over the news around the world, the world wide number 49 hero is a teenage boy."

Izuku :,, First of it's Izuku Newgate and second what brings you to Japan, I thought you and Akainu had a mission?"

Kizaru :,,We finished it early and Akainu wanted to see the performens of his niece."

Izuku :,,His niece is in UA?"

Kizaru :,,Yeah her name is Yui Kodai I met the girl once she is the complete opposite of Akainu."

Izuku :,,I can imagine"

Izuku and Kizaru continued to talk to each other and missed the entire Sport's festival. (The fights go as in cannon with Bakugou winning). As the medals were handed out and All Might removed the mouth mask from Bakugou.

Bakugou :,,All Might this is victory is bullshit I can't accept a victory like this."

All Might :,,Now now young Bakugou!" he tried to give Bakugou the medal but to no success.

Bakugou :,,I want to fight someone who is a real challange I want to fight DEKU!"

The stadium was silent nobody knew who Deku was and Izuku flinched as he hear his old nichname. Then Izuku stood up and jumped he landed infront of the podium's and the entire stadium was shocked as they saw Kuzan being the one who is ment with Deku.

All Might nervous :,,Now now young Bakugou you won you stand no chance against him."

Nezu :,,I allow it!"

The entire stadium was shocked at that but you could hear several people laugh in the stadium.

Akainu :,,Oh my god that boy signed his death sentence HAHAHAHA!" (he is a little bit nicer in this one)

Whitebeard :,,Gurararara that will be fun to watch."

Bakugou was freed from his shackles, All Might and the rest of Izumi's gang were now extremely worried for their friend, while Izuku needed to hold in his laughter because of the stupidity Bahugou is showing to not see the difference between them, 10 minutes later the fought was about to begin.

Present Mic :,,Well ladies and gentleman for the first time in the history of the UA sport festival there will be a fight between a student and Pro Hero!"

Izuku entered the arena and so did Bakugou, they went into the ring as Midnight lifted her hands.

Katsuki :,,I will show you were you stand!"

Izuku :,,I can tell you were you stand beneath my boot in a second."

Katsuki was fuming with anger.

Midnight :,,Fight!!"

Katsuki shooted himself towards Izuku with his explosion he tried to throw a right hook with a explosion, but as soon as the dust settled everyone saw Izuku just standing there not even a scretch on him.

Izuku :,,Was that everything?"

Katsuki was shocked but catched himself and then started to attack over and over again until he was breathing hard.

Katsuki :,,I c....can't loose...... I am the future number 1!!"

Katsuki tried to shoot at Izuku again but his hand was caught and it slowly started to freeze, the ice slowly covered his body the last thing he saw was Izuku coming closer to his face and the last words that Izuku said to Katsuki would be hunting him for the rest of his life.

Izuku :,,Pathetic!"

Author Note:

Hey guys new chapter I hope you like it. I know this chapter looks a little rushed but I was lazy so yeah, I still hope you like it.