Chapter One

He opened the doors with smoke from the cigarette coming out of his mouth. He threw his cigarette down and rushed to the woman sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Open it" he demanded trying to take her clothes off.

"Jungkook calm down!" she tried to stop him but he was too rough.

"Babyyyy I'm hoomeee" they heard a voice singing from the front door.

Jungkook looked at the woman like what the hell is that?

"Fuck. Thats my fiancé, and yeah he's a little weird" she awkwardly laughed " But Jungkook you have to leave"

"No. I don't care, I'll make it quick."

"WHAT! No Jungkook you have to leave, he's right at the door"

"He can wait"

"Open the door babyyyyy" the man continued to sing with no idea whats going on inside.

Jungkook sighs while backing away from her annoyed. He takes his shirt that he had earlier ripped off and drapes it over his shoulder while walking to the front door.

"Jungkook use the back door, he's going to kill me"

Jungkook looks at her, and back at the door. Totally ignoring what she had just said, he opened the door making sure he got all of the mans attention, and walked away without saying a word.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket and calls his best friend Jimin.

"Jimin remember that girl that came to your clinic the other day and apparently called me hot"

"No Jungkook, not again"

"Man shut the fuck up and listen to me" Jungkook said.

"You are such a pervert. Always eager to get into someones pants-"

Jungkook groaned and cut the call. He looked around and saw a cooler with ice in it. He grabs a handful of ice and shoves it down his pants while noticing the weird looks people were giving him, but he could care less about what people thought about him. He believed this was a way that could ease his anger. He called over an uber so he could go to his apartment.

"Tae?" Jungkook called in as he opened the door to his apartment.

"Tae?" he called again. He went over to his kitchen to see his dog (who he had named Tae in memory of his boyfriend) peacefully eating. He got himself a beer and went to his room. He turned off the lights and blasted some loud rock music.

Flashback

Half time ends and he walks to the net after defending all of the goals the opposing team had attempted to make in the first half.

"Yoooo kick the ball so breaks the fuckers face and goes in" said a guy from the opposing team.

"Oh really? Try me bitch. Cuz if you get it in, I myself will bow down to you" said Jungkook overconfidently while slightly smirking.

The player takes his shot and of course neither did the ball go in the net or break Jungkook's face because Jungkook brilliantly blocked the shot. He catches the ball and throws it over on the field so one of his team members could get a shot.

"Ay Jungkook" the guy calls. "Fuck you" he spits.

Jungkook angrily runs over to the guy trying to knock him down but other players had separated them trying not to cause a fight.

" It's okay jungkook they're losers anyway, I think they payed the referee to make them win, but its fine we're really close to winning" says a player on their team. Jungkook walks back to the net.

"Ay Bogum" Jungkook calls back to the guy who tried to provoke him. The guy looks back at Jungkook. Jungkook shows him the finger and points to his dick "Fuck me huh?" he whispers trying to make bogum mad and it had worked because as soon as Jungkook looked in the other direction trying to keep his attention on the game, Bogum had run up to him and punched Jungkook's face causing him to fall down surrounding him in shock.

Jungkook got up ready to fight but was interrupted the referee blowing his whistle and holding up a red card indicating Jungkook had to be thrown out of the game.

"I fucking knew they paid him" said the player who had earlier told Jungkook that he thinks this.

"What! But Bogum was the one who punched Jungkook. Jungkook didn't even touch bogum" said another one.

Jungkook walked over to the referee and twisted his arm causing the referee to fall to his knees. He then looked at bogum who looked back at Jungkook fearfully. Jungkook walked over to Bogum knowing exactly what he was about to do next. Bogum starts running but Jungkook knew he wasn't going to let Bogum get away with this so easily.

💜💜yes Jungkook is a Famous Doctor you'll get to know more💜💜