Chapter Four

Still in Flashback

It was lunch break and Jungkook's friends rushed to find Jungkook peacefully smoking on his motorcycle.

"Jungkook! I think Taehyung got creeped out and told his father, what did you do to him?. Now he's been looking for everywhere for you like crazy. Man you're already suspended why you risking things?  Jimin, he's crazy but you have some sense.. why don't you stop him?"Says Hoseok.

"So what? I haven't done anything wrong" said Jungkook in Boredom and keep smoking

"Hoseok... is that him??"asks Jimin looking at a middle age man staring right back at them. Hoseok looked at them.

"Look Jungkook listen to me, they don't know you, you can still get away from this" says Hoseok softly, but Jungkook was too busy smoking not paying enough attention.

"Jungkook, the boy came too" says jimin and Jungkook immediately looks back to see Taehyung and his father, who already looked back to him with so much anger. Jungkook get up and throws his cigarette away on the way to talk to them.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, you were looking for me?" says Jungkook as polite as he could.

Completely ignoring what he had just said Taehyung father says "you're trying to be a doctor, and still smoke?" Trying to a shame him.

"I know, but I'm addicted to it " Jungkook says quickly and confidently.

"Does your father know about of this 'very good habit' of yours?"  mocks taehyung father.

"No, but I definitely won't lie if he ever question" answers Jungkook.

"I'm Kim Suho, my cousin brother is your dad's manager, I called him about him and this is my son Taehyung " Taehyung father introduces himself.

"Ohhhhhh yeah uncle dad told me to take care of him" Jungkook smiled.

"Hi Taehyung" Jungkook says like he didn't already know, and Taehyung barely smiles.

"Take care of him, like a brother" says Suho to Jungkook

"Oh no uncle I can't take care of him like a brother" laughs Jungkook "I mean it's because I already have brother myself  so I might  you know slap him if he doesn't studied .. haha right ummm yeah" Jungkook said trying not to make things awkward smiling . "I'll be senior, he'll be my junior, i think that's better" Jungkook says still laughing. Jimin and Hoseok were looking each other and smirked they were standing behind Jungkook and listening all the conversation..

"So, ummm scholarship?? Uncle" Jungkook asked awkwardly

" you know my son is a rank holder?" Suho says proudly but unamused "are you scholarship student?" Suho continued his staring

"So am i sir, 17th ranked in all over the country" says Jungkook " But I'm going to leave now, bye Taehyung" he says and Taehyung lightly nods. Jungkook goes over to start his motorbike and one last time says " Uncle don't worry, I'll  take care of him" making suho nod in satisfaction, and Jungkook drive off.

As I promised my lovelies I updated today too.. i kept my promise ☺️

Please vote and comment 💜
i love you so much guys❤️