Chapter Two

Still Flashback

"Did you see the ministers that came to watch the game" laughed Jungkook's friends with the trophy by their side. " They got so scared, they tried to run out of the field"

"Man i had to do what i did, nobody just gets away disrespecting me like that" Jungkook said

They watched a man walk out of their university building, making his way to them. " Principal has called Jeon Jungkook in he informed". They all went up to inside to talk to principal.

Principal welcomed their new medical students batch he was telling them their rules and welcoming them " Students of 2016, i welcome you. Every year....."

"May i come in sir"... Jungkook interrupted he was standing at the door which widely opened.

The principal looks at him for second and finally says "Come in"...

"Students this doctor Jeon Jungkook" he points at Jungkook "One of the brightest students of our university with an impeccable record". Everyone gives a round of applause to Jungkook. "But" he continues " in anger management he's zero. This is a classic example all of you. In the medical profession, if person cannot control their anger, he's nothing but a murderer with a surgical blade in his hand during duty. Losing your temper once in a while, adrenaline, anger,boiling blood all are natural in a human being, but if you are going to overboard with that then whats the point of this degree. It's still fine as some of you are not intelligent as others, but this type of anger will not be accepted."

"Sir the started it. There's a video,you could have watch it if you like" Jimin said who was standing behind the Jungkook all this time.

"I don't want to see any video, please get out" said principal

"but sir.."

"Jimin leave" said Jungkook "please continue" he said showing no embarrassment whatsoever.

"What??"the principal gets shocked in Jungkook's lack of shame "I am very disappointed in you Jungkook. Have you ever thought about reputation of this university? I want you to write a letter apologising to board right now!"  He says " plus, one month suspension" he said with the hint of hesitation " or you can leave my university".

"Football is a violent sport. Scoring on the opponent's net and blocking any scores they attempt to make, that what i always taught". Finally says Jungkook with the poker face after listening patiently to principal.

"So now you are going to teach me the rules, huh???"Principal yelled

"No sir, i am just telling you. There's a self respect in this game. I was thinking about the university sir, maybe I thought too much. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to control myself for this long. I have no regrets sir, this is me. I can't stay quiet. Staying quiet becomes a habit, not just out there on the field but in life too". Jungkook said confidently without showing any expression.

"So beating up people isn't a bad habit?" Principal asked angrily.

"There is a satisfaction that comes with beating sir, and in front of that satisfaction me being afraid that we might loose the championship or my place in the University is nothing. If I handled that for three more minutes we could have been celebrating right now, but that's not for me. I don't need that and neither does this university and frankly sir, I don't care. I don't have any interest in explaining to you about what actually happened and neither do you have the intention of listening. I am not rebel without a cause sir, nor a murderer with blade. I will leave the university at this time tomorrow". He said cockily.

"You are going to leave the university?" Principal ask in disbelief "what are you going to do in your life with this anger Jungkook?"

"You won't understand sir, you are the principal employed doing his duty, i am the student of this university , this is my university" Jungkook spread his both arms raising his eyebrows in confidence and walks away.

💜

In next chapter we will meet our Taehyungie 🥰❤️❤️ 😘