77: A War Is Coming

The team arrives back at Afars garage

"Ah! There they are! Disaster." Safar says seeing the team with Ramsey leading the way.
"I'm sorry." Ramsey apologies as they start to walk over to Safar.
"I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi." Safar complains.
"Safar." Ramsey tries.
"No, no, no. You steal the hosts car, and you jump it between two buildings." Safar interrupts her.
"Actually, it was three buildings." Brian corrects him.
"Oh! Two, insult! Three, honour. My bad." Safar retorts.
"well, well, well." Mr. Nobody says walking into the garage. "I have to say, you've got an interesting interpretation there of 'low-key', Mr.Toretto. You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding."
"Sometimes you have to play the hand your dealt." Dom tells him.
"That's why I prefer to be the dealer." Mr. Nobody says with a wink before looking at Safar. "Good night."
Safar stand there before Shepard motions for him to leave.
"Ah! I'm being kicked out of my own garage. This is great!" Safar says walking out.
"Uh, may I?" Mr. Nobody asks Dom as he extends a hand.
"Brian. Give it to him." Dom says before Brian hands the chip to Mr. nobody.
"All that trouble for this little thing." Mr. Nobody says with chuckle. "With all do respect, Dom, you really did great work back there. All of you. All of my men are now standing by and fully at your disposal. Your call." Mr. Nobody hands the chip to Dom. Before Dom hands it to Ramsey.
"Ramsey. Fire it up and find me Shaw." Dom tells her before she walks over to the computer.
"Oh, damn, this is crazy." Tej says looking around at all the computers.
"Alright, give me a second." Ramsey says typing away on the computer, having already put the chip into it.
"What is it doing now?" Roman asks as the screens zooms in on a street.
"It's hunting. Hacking into the security cameras at the towers. That's the last place you saw Shaw, so that's where we'll start." Ramsey explains.
"That's him right there." Brain says seeing Deckard in the elevator he came out of before shooting up the party.
"Wait, wait. What are these numbers right here for?" Tej asks pointing to some numbers which were in the screen.
"It's bio-mapping Shaws face. It'll run it against every camera." Ramsey says before the computer shows up with Deckard driving. "Every audio device in this hemisphere." A cell phone catches the car before it maps out where he is going. "Bingo. Looks like he's holed up here."
"That's perfect." Brian says as they see an automated factory. "Automated factory, no people. Lots of places to hide."
"You just changed the face of manhunts forever. Congratulations." Mr. Nobody says to Ramsey.
"Hey, can I check my email real quick?" Roman asks causing everyone to give him a 'really' look.
"Dawns up in two hours. We're gonna go take down Shaw then. Go get changed." Dom tells the team making them look at him before they all go get changed. Dom quickly changes before he goes and finds Mr.Nobody. "We should go now. Just you, your team and me."
Dom hands Mr.Nobody a tablet.
"I thought you said at dawn." Mr.Nobody states confused.
"My guys are racers, the best drivers in the world. But they ain't killers." Dom tells him.
"Told you, he'd say that." Brian says walking over with a gun in his hand. "I know you to well, Dom, and I'm going with you."
"Well, looks like we got a nice little hunting party. Let's go bag a shadow." Mr.Nobody says grabbing a gun.

"Ten clicks out, boys. Get ready to rock and roll." Shepard says as he watches the map on the tablet. "Here we go. Weapons hot."
Mr.Nobody's team quickly takes the door off of the building before leading the way inside. Mr.Nobody is next in while Brian and Dom stop at the door.
"You ready for this?" Brian asks Dom.
"Yeah." Dom answers before they go inside.
They find Deckard, sitting at a table eating.
"I hope you're enjoying your last meal." Brian taunts Deckard.
"This is it? This is all I warrant? A dozen men?" Deckard asks looking around.
"I think you'll find it's more than enough." Mr.Nobody says as Deckard wipes his mouth with a napkin before pulling the pin out of the grenade, which was hidden behind the napkin.
Deckard sits the napkin down, showing the grenade before Mr.Nobody's men take cover and while Dom walks over to Deckard.
"I'm ready to meet my marker. Are you?" Dom asks.
"What we're you expecting, Toretto? To catch me off guard?" Deckard questions him. "Me standing here, waving a white flag? You ever heard the saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"
"I don't have friends, I got family." Dom tells him.
"Well I got a lot of friends." Deckard says before the lights turn off and the doors in-front of them explodes.
Jakande and his men come in and starts shooting. Jakande shoots Sheppard, who drops the tablet. Mr.Nobody puts on some night vision glasses, before shooting several of Jakande's men. Mr.Nobody is shoot by the person that Brian fought on the bus.
Mr.Nobody makes eye contact with Dom before winking at him. Mr.Nobody get shoot by the man again before Dom and Brian starting shooting at the man. Dom starts dragging Mr.Nobody away while Brian goes to get the tablet, but bullets land right in front of of his hand.
"Brian, Leave it!" Dom orders before Deckard throws the grenade in their direction.
"Get down!" Brain order Mr.Nobody's men as he takes off after Dom.
Once out the door, Dom picks Mr.Nobody up on his shoulders and puts him in the back seat of the car. Brian gets into the drivers seat while Dom gets in before Brian takes off.

Dom rips open Mr.Nobody's shirt to find a bullet proof vest.
"You didn't think I was gonna walk in there naked, did you?" Mr.Nobody asks as he sees Dom's shocked face.
"You got hit bad." Dom says as he sees a spot where the vest didn't protect.
"Look, Torreto. I know you won't listen to me. You're not gonna want to hear what I have to say. But, the truth is, you really ought to try that Belgian ale, man. It's something special."
"Belgian ale, huh?" Dom asks him causing Mr.nobody to smile before coughing in pain.
"Hey, we got to get you to a hospital." Brian says glancing back.
"No, you not. I carry my own health insurance." Mr.Nobody says pulling out his phone. "SOC medics on standby. They're already inbound. Pull over kid. Dom, you gotta protect Ramsey. As long as she's alive, she can lock them out of god's eye, and they know that. This means they're not gonna cement with everything they've got."
"I'm not leaving you." Dom tells him.
"You're not I'm leaving you." Mr. Nobody tells him before they see a helicopter approaching in the distance. "Go now, Dom."
Brian and dom get into the car before taking of back to the base.
"A war is coming to us whether we like it or not. If war is coming, we're gonna face them on the streets we know best." Dom tells Brian making Brian smile.
__________
Violet was sitting at a table on the balcony connected  to her room writing in her diary when Mia walks out onto the same balcony.
"Hey." Mia says.
"Hey sis." Violet says closing her diary.
"What's up, Vi. You have been acting so weird recently." Mia asks sitting down as well.
"I just miss Brian." Violet says. "I'm just scared someone else is going to get hurt. We already lost Han. Who knows what will happen if we lose someone else."
"We won't Vi, The teams smart they know what they are doing." Mia tells her.
"I know." Violet says with a small smile.
"Where's Nico and Jack?" Violet asks.
"Inside with Ellie, Layla, Jason and Alec." Mia says before they Can hear Jack crying from inside.
"I'll go get him. You relax." Mia tells her.
"Okay thanks Mi." Violet says before Mia goes back inside and Violet goes back to writing in her diary.