wait what!?

The video above is just there cuz i like it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Three years later)
💓💚Tubbo pov 💚💓
Tommy wanted to leave so we're going to the entrance of the Smp, we got there and noticed it was blocked by coded barrier blocks. We started working on breaking the code but it just kept healing itself.
                                                    ~TiMeSkIp~
"wait what!?" I panicked as even fundy was unable to break the code, we decided to keep chipping at it until it finally gave way. We sat in the garden thinking of how we were going to break the code, unable to think of a way to do so. Suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder, looking down I saw Tommy laying on my shoulder. (PLATONIC) I let him stay there and felt myself drifting off to sleep.
                                              ~TiMeSkIp~(next day)
We went back only to realise that the code had been chipped at and hadn't re-healed itself and we decided to come here everyday to see if it eventually was broken, therefore deciding to stop trying to break the code. We went to go hunt for lunch and came back to the house with three rabbits and some berries. We cooked the rabbit and made the berries into a sauce for it. We ate and went to go build a new Tommy Tower.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy!
Aika-san ~