I-Ignore

Please read the note in end of the chapter

"GUKKIE  YOU IDIOT!"Jungkook watched how Taehyung dashed out of the room and he sighed. They just had a huge fight with each other, and of course it ended up with Taehyung running away. He was sitting on the bed and scratched his head. He and Taehyung had fights regularly, and sometimes they seemed to go extreme, like this one.

Let's see what happened. Soomin had gone missing and it was Taehyung's fault of course, he just had to look better after her.Jungkook had pointed it out to Tae, but Taehyung was fully convinced that it wasn't his fault. Besides, Soomin was back home again so Taehyung thought it was useless to keep going on about it, but Jungkook wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen again with that dreamy head of Taehyung .(he lost his own thoughts "he admits it though")

Jungkook had called Taehyung a bad mother, irresponsible, an idiot, worthless, a blockhead and he couldn't even remember what more. He maybe went too far about it. But still, what if something had happened to Soomin because of Taehyung stupidity? He couldn't think about it.

When he came downstairs,Taehyung was playing with Soomin while the others watched TV. "Taehyung ," He said.  Jungkook wasn't planning on apologizing, but he just wanted to get it over with. But... Tae didn't answer. "Hey," He grabbed Taehyung shoulder but he just shrugged his hand off.

"I see." Jungkook felt annoyance well up inside of him, and he joined the others with watching TV. If Taehyung wasn't planning to talk to him, go ahead, he thought.

"Mommy, are you angry?" Soomin asked.

"Only at daddy,"Taehyung said and he smiled at her daughter.

"Are you ignoring him?"Soomin asked.

"Yep,"Taehyung said.

"Oh, then I'll ignore him too!" Soomin squealed.

Taehyung was glad that Jungkook couldn't hear them. "No of course not silly, no need to!" He said and he patted Soomin's head. "Ohh.."

The fact that Taehyung had told Soomin not to, didn't have any effect. Taehyung was ignoring Jungkook , so Soomin did so too.
Taehyung had ignored him the rest of the night, and the next day hejust went off to work without him.

"Tae! Shouldn't you just go talk to him?" A worried Mrs.Jeon asked when Taehyung walked out the door. He just shook his head.

"Not talking to him for a while will make me cool down," Taehyung said, and he made a peace sign.

"Well then, I'm off!" He left, and a few minutes after that Jungkook followed.
Mrs. Jeon glared at her son.

"What? It's not my fault he's ignoring me. Bye." He left too and Mrs. Jeon sighed.

"What a troublesome couple," She said, shaking her head.
💟

"HAHAHA!" Jungkook glared at Lee.

"It's not funny," He said.

"So you're just being ignored by the wife in the household! HAHAHA!" Jungkook regretted immediately what he had said. He and Lee-shii had conversations pretty often, and he had mentioned his fight with Taehyung . But instead of some good conversation about it, he was just being laughed at.

"But I understand you think you're not at fault, and I know how stubborn your wife can be. Just give it some time, he won't hold out like this,"Lee said, and Jungkook thought he might be right. Taehyung wouldn't be good at ignoring him forever, he'd probably come begging for forgiveness tonight. He smiled at the thought.

💟

After some hours of work, Taehyung was sitting on a bench with Seokjin,Rose and Lisa.

"Finally you're joining us  Lisa ! You seem so busy lately!" Rose complained.