A - Anniversary

This story will be a series of oneshots, but they do g in chronological order, so not randomly. There might pop up some darker chapters here, and there might also come a M-rated chapter but then I'll warn you before hand ^^ But the whole story may be kind of slice-of-life like, we just follow Jungkook and Taehyung Marriage life ❤

"Kookie ! Good morning!" Jungkook grumbled and turned away. It was Sunday, early in the morning, and his wife was already standing at is bed side, trying to wake him. "Ehh, kookie get up already!" He started pushing and poking him, trying to get him out of his bed. But he just kept his eyes closed and ignored him. He finally had a Sunday off, so couldn't he just...? "Why so cheerful already… it's too early..." He mumbled, shaking him off grumpily.

"Don't you know? Today's the day of our anniversary! We've been married for eight whole years now, and I want to celebrate it," Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed and turned to look at him. He still wasn't totally used to him pregnant form. He seemed to be in him final phase and they were told that he would soon give birth to their child.

"Celebrate it," He repeated, and Taehyung nodded. Before he could give a proper answer, the door slammed open, and a screaming Mrs. Jeon wrapped her arms around Tae. "Congratulations Tae-Tae!!" She said in an over-emotional way. "Mother! Thank you!" Jungkook grumbled and turned away again. So early in the morning, and so loud they were!

When they finally made him get up, he showered and changed, what Taehyung had done already, and then went downstairs to join them for breakfast. "So what do you want to do?" He asked after sipping some of Tae's deliciously made coffee. "Well..." Tae began, and Jungkook waited and hoped he didn't create some tiring schedule again. "I just want to be alone with you for the day!" Taehyung said with a shy smile.

"Hmm we could go to a museum-"

"- you don't like museums..."

"Or.. maybe the movies..."

"You fall asleep during movies..."

Taehyung didn't seem to mind that each of him ideas was kicked down by his grumpy husband. "Or…" The doorbell rang, and Taehyung stopped talking. "Oh, I'll go!" he said, but Mrs. Jeon motioned that she had to stay and continue. "Okay thank you!" Taehyung said as Mrs. Jeon went to open the door.

"Or we can just take a walk outside? Oh but..." Taehyung had already taken a look out of the window, seeing that the rainy weather didn't look very welcoming. Jungkook just listened while reading the newspaper. Their previous anniversaries they mostly went out together too.

They'd go on a trip, a zoo or an aquarium, but he doubted Tae would be able to do much with that pregnancy. Taehyung was indeed a boring partner when watching movies too... What was it that they could do to make the day at least a bit special?

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Taehyung and Jungkook jumped in surprise. Yoongi and Jimin came barging in, and before they knew it they had their arms around them and hugged them. "Yoongi! Jiminni!" Taehyung squealed cheerfully. In their married life, Jungkook had already gotten used to being hugged by Taehyung's friends.

"You told them?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung nodded with a huge grin. "I did! But..." "We thought, we could come and celebrate with you" Yoongi said as he handed Naoki a bottle of wine. "I didn't expect you to come for real!" Tae said happily and he hugged Jimin again. "Yes, thank you, Yoongi, Jimin," Jungkook thanked them politely. "Here take a seat," He said, and went to the kitchen to get some drinks for them. Just as he reached the kitchen, the doorbell rang again.