CHAPTER 03

DR

DR. NIEVES HAD JUST FINISHED ROUNDS WHEN SHE SPOTTED MEREDITH AND CRISTINA WALKING OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL.

Cristina seemed really tense and Camilla noticed that she was yelling at the blonde, "Uh oh."

Camilla rushed outside to hear Cristina's rant, "You know, this whole thing, this happily ever after does not exist. So please, please, please, as you weigh your options here, just, you know, consider the possibility of shutting the hell up, because I can't listen to it anymore."

Meredith opened her mouth to speak but Cristina interrupted her, "No."

"Okay..."

"No!"

"I..."

"Okay, that's it. I'm done." Cristina moved to walk back into the hospital but she slipped on ice and fell onto her back,

"Oh my god, Cristina!" Camilla ran over and kneeled next to her,

"Oh, ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Are you okay?!" Cam asked,

"I'm fine." Cristina groaned,

Meredith stood over the two, "I'm not gonna say you deserved that, but you deserved that."

"Oh, thanks. Oh, help me. Help me up."

The trio heard a crack and looked up to see the clump of icicles that had frozen on the overhang above the hospital doors.

A large icicle broke off and fell straight down, piercing Cristina in the abdomen. Cristina gasped in pain and the other two gaped in horror,

"Don't move. I'm gonna go get some help." Meredith said, "Cam, put pressure on it."

"Get a gurney!" Camilla pressed her hands around the icicle, "Only you would get stabbed by an icicle." She smiled,

"Oh, shut up." Cristina groaned,

Camilla glanced back towards the door, "Where's Mer?"

She watched as Owen Hunt came out the front doors and he jogged over, "Hey!"

Camilla shooked her head, "Don't run on that leg." She scolded him, "We just put staples in it."

"What happened?" He asked as he stared down at Cristina,

She glanced between Owen and Cristina, "I think it's pretty self-explanatory."

Owen reached down, "Let me help you get her inside."

Camilla placed her hand on his forearm, "Wait!" He paused, "Meredith is coming with a gurney."

He stared into her eyes with a smirk, "Don't you trust me?"