CHAPTER 07

CAMILLA SIGHED, HOLDING A PAPER TRAY FULL OF COFFEE CUPS.

She rushed forward to catch up with Cristina and Meredith, "Coffee?" 

"Please." Cristina groaned as she grabbed one of the cups, "You're a lifesaver."

Meredith grabbed her own cup and held up a doll, "Look what I found."

"It's a doll..." Camilla trailed off, "Where is this going?"

"It's Anatomy Jane! My mom bought it for me when I was five, which is a super creepy gift for a five year old, but I kinda liked it." Meredith smiled.

Camilla shook her head, "Well, it is creepy. Of course you liked it." She paused when she spotted a familiar head of red hair, "Oh, my god." She gasped as the tray slipped from her fingers and coffee spilt across the floor,

"Aw, Cam!" Meredith groaned as coffee dropped on her shoes,

"Shit!" Cam hissed, picking up the now empty coffee cups, "Shit, shit, shit."

Two sets of shoes appeared before her, "Too much caffeine, Nieves?" Chief Webber asked,

"Ummm..." She trailed off as she stood, the coffee cups in her hands, and her gazed moved to Owen Hunt's, "Hi... again."

He smirked down at her, "Hey."

"Uh, Yang, Grey, Nieves, this is Dr. Owen Hunt, our new Head of Trauma." Chief Webber introduced.

They all greeted him and Camilla continued to stare up at him, "So... you're gonna be working here?"

Owen nodded, "Yes, that's the point of being Seattle Grace's Head of Trauma."

"Okay, cool, uh," She looked over at Meredith and Cristina, "Well, we have to go." Camilla turned to leave but slipped on the coffee puddle in the middle of the lobby.

Owen reached forward and grabbed her to steady her, "I hope you're not this clumsy in the OR."

"I'm great in the OR." She said as she pulled away,

"You'll have to prove it." Owen replied, giving her a wink before Webber led him away,

Cristina smirked, "Remember when Cam used to make fun of us for dating attendings?"

"Oh how the tables have turned." Meredith smiled.

"Shut up." Camilla groaned, throwing away the coffee cups and heading towards the changing rooms.

The trio walked into the resident changing rooms and Bailey followed them, "Okay, two things... you all have a skills lab this morning. It is mandatory. Don't even think about trying to get out of it. Second, one of you will not have to go to the mandatory skills lab because you will be assisting me in my efforts to remove an inoperable tumor from a 10-year-old girl."