12

Once air had made its way back into my body and I could see clearly, I let myself breathe out in relief. I really thought I wasn't going to be able to live another day.

I blink, finally taking in my surroundings. Adam sits on his knees in front of me and Dean is on his knees behind me. Dean holds my hips so I sit upright and Ethan is to my left, holding my hand. Even though I can't see Dean's face, I can hear his light sniffles in my ear. I knew he was a big softy.

Adam still held my inhaler to my lips. I reach up shakily, pushing his hand down. My eyes are still slightly watering. I say in a breathless voice, "Thank you."

Adam is an impulsive guy, obviously. Even I know that and I just met him.

But even with knowing this, I didn't expect him to move forward quickly, forcing me into a hard kiss. I gasp into it but close my eyes to enjoy the passion he held. 

I don't worry about his boyfriends sitting next to us. I don't worry about my earlier asthma attack. I don't worry about his strange antics. 

The force Adam had when he kissed me had pushed me back into Dean, almost on his lap. But I don't mind, and neither does Dean.

I was surrounded by them. Surrounded by the men I had fallen for too quickly.
How could I feel like this about them?
I barely know them. But... the way I feel around them, it's amazing.
I can't put into words how I feel about Adam, Dean, and Ethan. It's just a pull toward them, a need to not leave their side.

Adam broke the kiss, immediately telling me, "We don't want anything to happen to you, Charlie. We're in love with you." 

I sigh, looking down. I swallow thickly before shrugging, "I still don't believe you." They all give me disappointed looks but I stare down at the ground, "I'm sorry, but I don't know what to think. We've just met and it all just seems... weird." Looking back up to make eye contact with Adam and then looking at Ethan, I admit, "I think you're all crazy. Saying you're werewolves!" I scoff, rolling my eyes and looking away.

Dean gave me a squeeze on my hips. He breathes huskily in my ear, "We'll prove it to you if you promise not to run. And we'll also forgive you for all the times you've hit us." He chuckles into my neck, making me shiver. I gulp before nodding.

They all stood up, leaving me kneeling on the ground. I watch them with big eyes as they start to undress. Dean smirks down at me when he slips his boxers off. I blink, quickly turning away.
You gotta love a man that's confident with his body, I guess.

Fingers grip my chin, forcing me to continue watching them. They're all naked by now. I blush as I try to look them in the eye.
I was raised to be a respectful, good boy.
But holy shit, I desperately want to look lower.

They all breathe in and out slowly, preparing for something. They all put a bend in their waist, crouching slightly to get closer to the ground. I prepare for some weird furry nonsense when they get on all fours on the forest floor.

Surprising me in so many different ways, they suddenly, and simultaneously morph into huge hairy creatures. I gasp, falling onto my butt and crawling backwards. My back hits a tree almost immediately, leaving me no room to escape.

Looking at them more closely, I recognize them.

"What the fuck..." I murmur, eyeing the creatures in front of me.

They're the wolves!
The wolves I've known since I've moved here.

The black one, being the one that acted on instinct and seemingly full of aggression, is where Dean was.
And the light one, the calm and least chaotic, where Ethan was.
Adam was the brown one, the one that seemed to have all the authority earlier, clearly.