22

I stepped out of the bedroom, wearing the clothes I was given by my mates.
Wow, mates...
I, Charlie Carter, have three handsome mates.

Adam was waiting for me, arms crossed over his chest as he leant against the wall. He smiled when he saw me exit the bedroom and he took my hand.

We met up with Dean and Ethan outside. We got in their car, Ethan opening the back door of the car and letting me in before Dean slid in next to me.

Adam drove the car to the small diner in town; the one they stole me from my dad at. We headed inside for a nice, non-burnt breakfast.

Dean pulled out my chair for me, making me blush. I mumble, "Thanks." He smirks at my shyness but doesn't say anything.

After ordering food, they talked amongst themselves as I stayed quiet. I looked over the room, finding no familiar faces. Of course, I don't know many people in the town, but I was hoping that maybe I'd see Darius or something.

Breakfast went by quickly.
We ate.
Paid.
And left.
Then they took me home.
My home.

I was about to unlock the door when it swung open. Adam, Dean, and Ethan jumped at the force, not expecting something to be able to sneak up on them.

Dad stared at us, a frown on his face. My mates stood behind me, their eyes wide. And for the first time, I've seen them nervous. Your significant other's parents are always the ones that you fear, no matter if you're the big bad alpha wolves.

After my jaw being dropped for seconds, which felt like hours, I stuttered out, "Uh D-Dad! Hey! Um, these are my... friends. Adam, Ethan, and Dean."

Dad continued staring, unfazed by my explanation. His eyes never met mine, instead focusing on the three older teens.

He finally rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "You don't have to lie about this stuff."

We looked at him, questioningly. I glanced over my shoulder at the guys before turning back to Dad. I asked, "What do you mean? Lie about what?"

He finally looked down at me, "I know, Charlie."

"Know what?"

"I know about the werewolves."