37

A/N: hi kids today I'm writing this at work.....as always, don't expect anything good.

"Enneee, I'm sickkk" Edmund whined as Enne entered his room.
"Huh, I was wondering why you weren't at breakfast this morning"
Ed groaned in reply, "where have you beeeeeeeen"
"With Nia, she was filling me in on her and Peter's situation" The girl sat on the bed and Ed sat up eager to hear the gossip.
"Apparently Peter dropped the "L word" and Nia still has mixed feelings about the whole thing"
Enne moved to sit next to the boy, placing her hand to his head she cringed.
"Dude you're like sicky sick"
"That's what I've been saying"
Enne rolled her eyes, "wait here I'll get you some soup and we can spend the whole day in bed"
Enne left the boy in bed as she walked down the hallways.
"Hey where ya going?" Nia asked as she and Susan were heading the opposite way, "Su and I are going shopping if you wanna come?"
"Nah it's ok, Eddie and I are gunna rest the whole day"
Susan and Nia exchanged smirks "Ooooh, You and Eddie huh?"
"Oh shut uppp" Enne called as the two girls walked away laughing.
By the time Enne got back she was still blushing at the thought of her and Edmund together.
"Yeo, gimme the soup" Ed said grabbing at the bowl, "Nia did something so we can have Tv and music and "modern day shit""
"How'd she do that?"
"Idk when I asked all she said was, "I wrote it in- I mean magic" and then walked away"
"Oooh I'm gunna make you watch pride and prejudice"
"What the fuck is a pride and prejudice"

~ one romance movie later ~

"Wow."
"I know right?"
"That was.... a huge waste of time-
"Hey!" The girl smacked him upside the head
"I'm kidding I'm kidding" Edmund laughed as he tried to block Enne's hits.
The two calmed down a little, still laughing, Enne rested her hand on the boys head again, "You're getting better..... I think-"
"Because I'm with you" Enne said in a mock flirting voice
"Gross" she laughed pushing his face away.
"You know, if you really think about it...it's kinda like our relationship ?"
"are you comparing yourself to thee Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy?" Enne asked in disbelief
"Who's Fitzwilliam? Okok, maybe not exactly like them, but sorta"
Enne laughed and ran her fingers through his hair, "Yea our own version of them but with significantly less problems"
For a second they both leaned in, noses barely touching, when Edmund suddenly moved away.
"Don't wanna get you sick" He laughed awkwardly
"Oh yea no of course I get it" The girl also moved away, cringing inwardly.
They both settled back as another movie played, but neither payed any attention to what was on the screen.
Enne was lost in thought about what had almost happened when she felt Ed discreetly slip his hand into hers. She smiled to herself as she pretended to pay attention to the screen again.

~ several movies later~

"That was fun" Ed mumbled half asleep, "Why are there so many fast and furious movies and why did we have to watch all of them?"
"I'm not sure to be honest, it just sorta happened" Enn brought her hand up to Edmunds forehead, checking his temperature.
"I feel kinda better now" he mumbled
"you know what I think you are getting better- WAIT I completely forgot that I have healing powers and could've just fixed you in the morning"
The two sat in silence before bursting out laughing again. As soon as Edmund was healed, the boy cupped Enne's jaw and leaned in. Enne was taken by surprise at first but eased into it, resting her hand on his sides.
"we should do this more often"