33 ~ You're so naïve

Faiza's Pov

He suddenly bites on my nipple harshly after hearing Yoongi's name and I yelp in pain. He stops his activity and hovers over me again, cupping my jaw with his big hand, he makes me look at him.

"What did you just say?" His jaw clenches tightly and I gulp nervously, he is looking like a lion, by his furious eyes, he can burn everything.

"I-I want to talk with—”

"Why?" he hisses out.

"T-to let him know that...that he is not the only one who cheated, I cheated behind his back too." I bite my lower lip and he begins to examine my face as if he is reading me.

"And then? If he forgives you then, you guys will sort out everything and you will go back to him hun?" His jaw clenches tightly and letting go of my jaw, his hand fisted on my hair tightly, I hiss.

"N-no, I didn’t mean that." I nervously reply and gulp.

"What did you mean then?"He asks breathlessly and I extend my hand near him to clutch his cheek softly. I press my lips against him and give there a soft peck. I feel he is relaxing a bit.

"Tae, no matter what, Yoongi has the right to know about my cheating, I know he cheated behind me but that doesn’t mean I was truly innocent, I slept with you as well and he needs to know that, I don't want him to live his whole life just to think about that he cheated on me and I didn’t, I wasn’t truly innocent, Tae—" I explain, he seems to understand what I'm trying to say as he is looking at me with his beautiful eyes which are holding a soft gaze.

"You are so naïve, Nini, how can someone be this good and thoughtful?" He says softly and I press my lips together, look away from his face.

"I don't know which types of person I'm but I have to do this and I can't step back from doing this." I chime out, I feel his thumb on my lower lip and he is stroking it softly.

"Alright, when do you want to meet with him?" I bite my lower lip nervously.

"Soon." I declare.

"Look at me." He says with his deep husky voice and I slowly look at him, he flashes a sweet smile and my heart melts.

"Tae, I should take my leave, Hoseok is probably waiting for me." I say and hear him sigh deeply.

"I don't want to let you go." he whines and kisses on my palm.

"But I have to." suddenly I hear my phone is buzzing, I took the phone and see it's from the asylum, I hope my mother is doing well, but I don't want to talk about it in front of Taehyung but there is no sign of him leave the room.

"Why aren’t you picking up the call? Who is it?" He asks and I bite my lower lip ,I pick the call.

"Faiza, I'm so sorry to disturb you again but you should come over here right now."

"Is she doing well?" I gulp nervously.

"No, she isn’t, she is continuously asking for you." He says and get up from the bed.