Falling Silent - Ch. 1

Seth stumbled down the familiar concrete steps of the small New York dive bar locally known as "Bow's Dive". The crisp, cold autumn air immediately struck him conscious as he struggled to regain his balance. He shot a nervous glance down the sidewalk of Bowdoin Ave but was met with nothing but darkness. Street lights shone in the distance, and a few shop windows across the road provided minimal light in the shrouding fog.

He stood for a moment staring at nothing when the sharp shouts of his boyfriend brought him back to the bar. "Where the fuck are you going, Seth? I hope you know you're never going to get away with this again. I can't go anywhere with you," Kanye was looking down on Seth now, a furious drunken look in his eyes. "There you go, always making a fucking scene. I thought you would learn how to be decent after all the little acts you pull. Your gonna make me do this shit to you again, right?"

The man stood up, no longer looking like the on-and-off boyfriend Seth usually sees. He grabbed Seth by the jacket sleeve and pulled him out of the bar. Once again the fresh air filled his chest, but it was no longer comforting. He was thrown into the backseat of Kanye's car and everything fell silent. He didn't dare to look out the window, or open the door to see where his boyfriend went. He just tried to find rhythm in his erratic breathing, and hopefully fall asleep in the cold, still air.

Author's Note

Adding this because why not. Anyway this chapter is really short but it was wrote at 11:00 PM and I was tired... if anyone actually reads this book I hope you enjoy it lol!!