Your Mistake - Ch. 2

Seth was startled awake when the car door opened. Kanye sat in the drivers seat and adjusted his rear view mirror so he was able to see Seth, tossing him a small smirk. Lighting a cigarette, he pulled out of the front parking lot and sped down Bowdoin Ave.
Seth slunk deeper into the backseat, invisible in the darkness until the occasional street light illuminated the car. He tried to forget about the bar, and forget about his boyfriend. He had messed up again, and he scolded himself for getting mad at Kanye in front of his friends. But he hated those people... all he wanted was to get away from everyone who hurt him. He let tears run down his cheek without bothering to wipe them away.

The car came to an abrupt stop in the parking lot near their spacey New York apartment. It was a place far out of Seth's budget, and he had realized he was only living here because of his boyfriend. Sure it was a benefit, but Kanye often made him feel guilty for that. The housing was one of the reasons Seth was still with him.
Kanye pulled Seth out of the car and pushed him onto the pavement. "Now y-you fucking go in there..." Kanye sputtered the words like he was struggling to form them. "...and don't try any shit with me. I'll b-be coming soon so... just wait for me, okay?"
He staggered backwards and looked at Seth for a moment, until he disappeared amidst a sea of parked cars and asphalt.

Seth got back on his feet and nervously ran to the apartments door. He stumbled down the spotless bland hallway and up two sets of stairs. Fumbling with his keys, he managed to get the door open to room 204. As he flipped the lights on, he crumpled into the floor and began to weep. All of his emotions flooded in at once and made him tremble. He stayed there for awhile, not able to stop crying and being terrified that his boyfriend would walk in.
Eventually he gathered himself and reluctantly went into the bathroom. He hurriedly showered and changed, then sank into Kanye's king sized bed. Nearly everything in the room was white, and the bed was no exception. The dullness of it all gave him a headache. He turned off the main lights and awaited Kanye's arrival. He dreaded the moment he would walk in- it was always a game guessing what his next mood would be. Typically he would act nice towards Seth after a night of hurting him, just so he could get him to stay another week. Seth wasn't exactly sure why he was still with Kanye, he wasn't at all attracted to him. He noted that he mostly had no choice. The man would probably kill him if he really left.

Eventually the door clicked open and Kanye calmly walked in the room. He looked towards Seth, who was half asleep by now, and quietly walked past him. When Seth heard the bathroom door shut he opened his eyes. He felt his heart racing. He could smell the scent of somebody else- another omega- on Kanye. He hoped that whoever it was would eventually replace Seth. He didn't care if someone else had to go through the same, at this point he just needed to save himself.
When Kanye left the bathroom he was only half dressed, and he walked over to the side of bed Seth was on. He loomed over him for a moment and Seth got a better smell of him. He noticed Kanye's overwhelming scent and quivered. A warm hand was placed on his chest, startling him. "Don't... don't fucking touch me." Seth murmured. The hand retracted and Kanye got into bed. Once again he tried to place a hand on Seth, but he shook it off. "Please..." he pleaded again. He heard Kanye laugh and say something he couldn't quite make out. He wanted to get out of bed more than anything, but he knew that was a bad idea. Instead he tried to close his eyes and pretend to sleep. It must have worked, because Kanye never bothered him again.

Seth awoke before the sunrise and looked over his shoulder. Kanye was in bed, still fast asleep. He saw this as an opportunity, and gently got out of bed, creeping into the bathroom. He found a pair of clean clothes and dressed, quickly grabbing his backpack, phone, and some cash before sneaking out of the room. As soon as the door clicked shut, he sighed with relief and walked down the stairs. He didn't have much plans for the day, but it was already better if he wouldn't have to see his boyfriend for awhile. He left the building and stepped out into the early morning New York atmosphere. He promised himself things would be better soon.

  Author's Note

I hope this second chapter is a bit more entertaining. If anyone's reading this thank you. Some spicy stuff coming soon maybe...