The supportive sisters

A week before Yena's birthday, Hyewon asked her bestfriend and fiance for help. She wanted to treat her sister for a vacation in Jeju since Kura keeps on telling her that " you always make your sister work overtime" 

Eunbi: why don't you just rent an entire resort?

Kura: yeah since you have so many guests

Hyewon: Me, Kura, Eunbi unnie, Yena, Yuri

Kura: Chaewon of course, Nako, Hitomi, Minju and of course Yujin

Hyewon: Minju keeps on mentioning Yujin, but I haven't met her once.

Kura: me too

Eunbi: I'm also bringing my sister with me, so that makes 11 person

Kura: Chaeyeon

Eunbi: yeah, oh right it'll be your first time meeting her in person.

Kura: yeah.

Hyewon: ahem!... anyways how do I do this? should I just make a reservation online?

Eunbi: well that's basically how you book a reservation these days? online.

Hyewon: what if the place is not that good. 

Kura: check for reviews

Hyewon: how about this one? this looks pretty in pictures

Eunbi: wait, have you told Yena about this?

Hyewon: not yet

Eunbi: what if she has other plans

Hyewon: oh right, I should text her to clear her schedule the day after her birthday

Kura: the day after?

Hyewon: yeah, mom already made a reservation at the Italian restaurant on her birthday

Eunbi: yeah birthdays should be with family first.

Kura: so how do we go to Jeju?

Eunbi: I'll take care of our plane tickets, just make sure you text Yena.

Hyewon: got it

Kura told her sisters about Hyewon's plan. She also told Minju that they included Yujin on the guest list. After getting everyone's confirmation, Eunbi booked their plane tickets.

Chaewon: Minjuyah can I ask you a favor

Minju: yeah unnie

Chaewon: I was planning to give Yena a personalized mv for her birthday.

Minju: you want me to take photos?

Chaewon: well yeah, more like videos, you can get the footage during our trip to Jeju

Minju: you know that's not my forte right?... well I can take the shots but I might have to ask for Yujin's expertise on editing the video.

Chaewon: oh ok. just make sure she doesn't tell anyone about this project.

Minju: ok no problem unnie.

Two days before their flight, Hyewon was getting anxious

Hyewon: what if the place is not good. What if there is a problem when we arrive at the resort?

Kura: yah! Will you just relax.

Eunbi: if you want, you Kura can get the earlier flight so you can inspect the place beforehand.

Hyewon: that would  be great

Kura: can I bring Nako and Hitomi with me on the earlier flight.

Eunbi: yeah sure, I'll  take charge of the rest.

Hyewon hugged her fiancé and bestfriend. She felt relieved since both of her support system is with her.

On the day of their flight. Hyewon, Kura, Nako and Hitomi took the earlier flight as planned. Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Yena, Yuri, Chaewon, Minju, and Yujin took the afternoon flight.

 Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Yena, Yuri, Chaewon, Minju, and Yujin took the afternoon flight