It's time for a break

While waiting for their flight, Eunbi felt awkward towards the girls, it's her first time with them without Hyewon around.

Chaeyeon: unnie I'm just going to the washroom

Minju: me too

Yujin: yah! don't leave me.

Minju: it's just the washroom, go talk to Chaewon unnie and Yena unnie.

Yujin: but Yuri is here (whispers)

Eunbi is not the only who is feeling awkward in this situation, Yujin is also not comfortable around Yuri since she knows something about her.

While the girls wait for their afternoon flight. Hyewon, Kura, Nako and Hitomi took advantage of their free time.

Nako: when will they arrive?

Hyewon: wow Nakoyah you speak better korean now.

Hitomi: Yuri helped us a lot.

Kura: they'll be here later in the afternoon.

The rest of the girls did arrived late afternoon. They all gathered around for dinner and chatted for a while until they all felt tired.

Chaewon: before we end the night, let's have a toast first for the birthday girl.... Happy birthday Yena... cheers!!!🥂

Hyewon: I know we are all tired from today's activities, so why don't we call it a night and let's continue to have fun tomorrow.

Room 1: Hyewon, Kura, Yena and Chaewon

Room 2: Yuri, Nako and Hitomi

Room 3: Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Minju and Yujin

Eunbi was a bit disapointed for not being roommate with her fiance, Yena didn't allow it she said they'll be married soon anyways so no need to rush sharing a bed together. So Hyewon didn't allow also for Yena to be roommate with Yuri. Yuri doesn't mind at all since she's roommates with Nako and Hitomi, lately these trio have been very close. Kura was secretly disappointed, she wanted to be roommates with Chaeyeon.

Kura: will you two just chill, it's just for a couple of nights, it's not like you're breaking up with them 😂

Yena: I could just transfer room you know, there's a vacant bed in Yuri's room.

Hyewon: I'm watching you.

Chaewon: it feels like you don't want me here😥

Yena: no it's not that

Kura: yah! Yenayah!

Yena: no unnie, it's not like that... Chaewonah... ughh I give up.

Kura/Chaewon: hahaha

Meanwhile:

Eunbi: it's the four of us again haha

Yujin: oh yeah right, so Chaeyeon how's the audition going?

Chaeyeon: still waiting for a callback

Minju: don't worry eventually they will call

The next day everyone was full of energy again. They played games at the beach and enjoyed their time together. Nako and Hitomi even started conversations in korean. Yuri felt proud of her so-called students.

As the night grew closer, everyone felt anxious knowing that this will be their last night together at the resort, because tomorrow they'll be back in Seoul

That night, while everyone is sleeping Chaewon was still wide awake, she's worried that Minju and Yujin weren't able to get enough footage for her mv gift to Yena.

Yena: hey... are you ok?

Chaewon: yeah I'm good, go back to sleep

Yena: why aren't you sleeping yet...

Chaewon: I'm just worried that my gift for you won't be a success.

Yena woke up hearing the word "gift"

Yena: gift? what gift?

Chaewon: oh my God, relax, I'm not even sure if there will be a gift or not 😆

Yena: just tell me what is it?

Chaewon: hopefully I can give it to you when we get back to Seoul.

Yena: yah! how can you expect me to fall asleep now. 

Chaewon: sorry. 잘자  😄