When it all started 🙂

Once upon a time, there were a bunch people Names Arika, Duolingo, Ymar and Historia But they were all friends But can't remember it because they all moved to different places. Duolingo was a kid in his early teens. Arika was an animator and a voice actor. Arika lived in Tokyo Japan and she was working on a needed project for work, while Duolingo was bringing in firewood that he and his sister that was adopted and was helping him with the wood that Duolingo had gotten from chopping down a tree.

Duolingo stopped walking because he saw his fav troupe coming back from War. but most of the people were put 6 feet down or traumatized by what they saw. Duolingo ran to the back of the crowd and Arienna followed him and Duolingo.

Sometime with Thy Arika had Finished thy project that was needed. Arika finished it right before she needed to go to work but she was running late so she grabbed a few things from her local store and got on the bullet train and played a few games on her phone while waiting for the train.

Arika now got off the bullet train and met with her Colleague Armin Artlet and decided to run together since it was a ten-minute walk.

Since it took them 7 minutes. So they missed half of the 1st meeting of the day. When Arika and Armin got to their workplace their boss was mad at them because of how late they got there and it was about 12:30 pm and their boss was very upset with them when they got there.

Arika thought "why am i still here? I should have called in sick but I do have the necessary Panel that she needed". Meanwhile Armin was just huffing and puffing to say anything and just had his arms on his legs and felt like he was about to faint.

Their boss asked them "Why are you late?". "Well um. I was doing that manga panel you wanted" said Arika nervously while Armin was still huffing and puffing because this man was out of breath. Since Sakura was so "Nice" she gave Armin a bottle of water and said "You better not die on me Arlet." in a very concerned/mad voice.

"Im sorry boss, I didn't mean be this late im sorry"