When they met their boss

it's fine" Said in a mean-ish nice tone by sakura. Arika just stood there and she texted her mom. "It is!?" said a Happy Armin. "Nope," said in mad tone sakura said. "Hey bestie, I bet you won't say sike." Armin said "I will not say sike" Sakura deiced to say in a bored voice.

In Armin's mind: damn if she didn't say sike that means that she will get mad and will make me work overtime, which I don't even get paid for. So why I even coming back to work "it's because your poor!" I also gots to pay bills. Meh, I'll quit and get a job near home, then move back to wall Maria, then sell fruits for a living... Yeah, that will work.

In Arika's phone

"Hey ma"

"Hey Arika"

"How Are you?"

"I'm good hbu"

"I'm doing good"

"That's great but did
Did you know that
Clara had twins?"

"THEY HAD TWINS!!!
OMG YAY I HAVE LITTLE
CUZ'S"

Arika started to cry

"Arika what are you
Doing rn"

"I'm texting you
Mother"

"Girl don't get smart
with me then why
did and why did your
boss text me that you
came in late?"

"I'm sorry overslept
and I didn't finish the
Manga panel"

"Alright Arika I've
Got to go so when
You're coming back
Can you bring some
Avacodo please?"

"Sure mom, I'll
Also, bring the pasta
Making stuff and
Ice cream"

"Thank you bye"

"Bye mom"

Out of the phone

"Arika why? Why are u crying dumbass?" Sakura said worriedly. "I'm happy, I have two little cousins." Armin and Sakura were surprised. "Wow" Sakura and Armin agreed in unison.

"Yeah... Can I go home now" Arika wondered while crying "No, Arika we went over this a lot of times? If you just got to work then you can't leave, It's mandatory. Ok?" Sakura obliged. "Fine," Arika whispered under their breath.

Arika started walking to her desk which was next to her best friend Gavi, "Hey b bestie- wait what happened now?" Gavi Wonder. "My boss decided to get mad at me because I came in late". Arika got upset when she said that. Gavi spaced out for a second but refocused "damn that's sad."

"Anyways do you know what happened in the meetings?" Arika said while starting to unpack the stuff that she needed, "Meetings?" Gavi said very confusedly. "Were there even meetings today? Oh did I just get the days mixed up?" Arika questioned her calendar.

Um authors note for a second

I hope this chapter was better  Than the last one so I hope you enjoy it 
But I'm gonna turn- I don't feel like telling y'all rn. y'all will find out on your own anyway.

Out of the Authors notes

I'll just end it for this chapter bc it took so long to write