in the meetings

Were there even meetings today? Oh did I just get the days mixed up?" Arika questioned her calendar, "There was a Meeting Today you just missed 2 of them better get in if you don't want your pay to go down." Armin pointed and said when he walked over to Arika, "Damn so I have to go" Arika said in a warry mixed with a scared voice. "Yes, you do have to go" Gavi and Armin agreed and, Arika sped walked into the meetings.

Armin just stared at Gavi, "Why are you here? Don't you have a week off?" Armin questioned the human. "Yes, I do have a week off but I was bored and I have nothing to do at home for now" Gavi replied bord. "Hey wanna come over next week? I'm free since it's my break" Armin asked.

"Sure ill ask if I can change my break to next week, Ask if Ari can come she is almost always free!" Gavi wondered and was exploding with Joy on the inside, "Sure Gavi you should go ask before Sakura locks the door to her office and you have to go through her assistant!!" Armin said in a way that made many people wonder what does she do in there all day that makes her lock the door?

IN THE MEETING

Arika walked in the entrance only to find people gazing at her. Is there something upon my face? she thought as she sat down. "Um... Guys? Hello? what just occurred? It's like yall just saw a soul of a human." More so, everyone just stared at them. "Damn, what did I ever do to thee?" she scoffed and walked to the unoccupied chair in the back, and the guy in the front start, talking about how genshin Genesis crystals should be free if they already paid $1 for Genesis Crystals the 1st time but people need that bag.

I didn't mean to mention soul if anyone watched soul eater but shit I spent almost over $20 on this game

The meeting was over but someone asked Arika to stay after everyone left and she did so but something happened

The person who was do the meeting or thing was none other than zhongli