The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Bee

Justopher looked around. He almost didn't recognize where he was.
     "Justopher wake up! Mom said we have to get ready to go."
     "Huh?" Justopher began to wipe his eyes. Had he been asleep? Did he dream everything? And his biggest question: Will smith? His sister had woken him from his bed, so it was only safe to assume it was all dreamt. His sister, Hitoshiette Bones, was a few years younger than he was. It was only the two of them, though their father occasionally mention another son. Justopher and Hitoshiette never questioned this, however.
     Justopher stood up from the bed he was laying in. Hitoshiette was still standing nearby in a plank pose, her classic stance. He walked over to his mirror and began combing out his fur. Damn bed head.
     "Are you excited for dinner, Justopher?" Hitoshiette asked. She walked forward and met shoulder to shoulder with Justopher.
     "Uh... yeah."
     "You forgot again didn't you?"
     "Oopsie doopsie."
     "I knew you would. You always seem to have some sort of amnesia after a long sleep. A classics Bones' move. Well, we are going to Applesbee. Dad has some sort of meeting, so Mom is taking us."
     "Oh that's purrfect! I'm so hungry."
     "J'ai faim!" they both said in unison. They had caught each other off guard and began to chortle.
     Their mother, Lalaraa, had heard this ruckus from downstairs. She began to make her way towards the room. She started scaling the stairs, there were about seven in total. Each stair was roughly the size of a small giant and required a series of smaller stair to scale. Before she could reach the top, she was greeted by her two children.
     "Ready to go?" she asked in a voice.
     "Ready mother!" They began descending the stairs.
     At the bottom, their father, Joris, stood. His face appeared trouble. His eyebrows were pointed downwards and his whisker were all in a tiffy. The children didn't give it much thought and walked towards the door.
     "Be very careful," they heard their father call from behind them. "Especially you Justopher."
     "Of course, Father," Justopher responded. They walked out of the house.
     The Applesbee wasn't far from their house. Being royalty, their family was able to oversee the construct of all structures in the kingdom. As a means to gain quick and easy edibles and potent potables, they schedule the construct of the Applesbee near their castle.
     As they walked, they passed the church of Catolicism, the primary religion of the kingdom. Justopher and his family regularly attended service at this church. Being of royal descent, his father was required to lead services and preachings. Now, his father couldn't speak to every single church every single time they meet; therefore, he hired someone to do so: Dave. While walking passed the church, Dave was sprinting out from the double door entrance. Justopher thought about saying hi to him, but he seemed too preoccupied.
     About thirty-seven steps later, they had reached the Applesbee. They all walked in a single filed line which was crooked and not single. Rather the line was married. Happily might I add. Anyway back to the matter at hand, I just wrote corn.
     Lalaraa, Hitoshiette, and Justopher were seated near the kitchen. Justopher always wondered why it was called Applesbee. His thoughts were interrupted by a waiter.
     "Hi, welcome to Apples and Bee Dinner! My name is Aleena how can I help you?"
     "Hi we will just take some water and milk bread to start with," Lalaraa answered.
     "Awesome! And just to remind you, our special for today is a queef in a pan. I'll get those in for you right now. Thanks!" Aleena walked away.
     Lalaraa and Hitoshiette began examining the menu. Justopher already knew what he wanted: apple.
     "I'm going to go to the restroom, Mother."
     "Okay!" Justopher got up and began walking towards the bathroom. When he got in there, there was a cat. A simple cat with simple feature. Yet, he was a sussy cat. He wore a black fedora, sunglasses inside, a black trench coat, a black t-shirt, and a jojo siwa bow. He appeared to have been planning a crime. Maybe his crime was his fashion sense, except for the jojo bow of course. He began walking towards Justopher.
     "Are you Justopher Bones?" he asked.
     "Depends, who's asking?"
     "Me."
     "Oh okay. Yes, I am Justopher Bones."
     "Alright, cool," the cat forcefully shattered the mirror. "You're coming with me."
     Justopher let out a monotone scream. He thought about running, but didn't want to. Therefore the sussy cat got him and began dragging him.
     "Where are you taking me?"
     "To see the truth."