Bee Our Guest

Dark. Black. A simple darkness with simple features. This was all Justopher could see, or maybe it was what he couldn't see. He began to sympathize with the old cat he saw in his dreams. Did he, too, have glaucoma? Maybe it was just an astigmatism.
     "Wake up. Wake up!" Justopher sprung awake. Where was he? He looked around. He was in a dark room. A simple room with simple features. A single old TV stood in the middle of the room. On the TV played the spin off of the show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee named Gynecologist in Hot Air Balloons Prepping for the Worst.
     "Where am I?" Justopher asked the cat watching the TV.
     "The truth chamber." Justopher looked around. He saw a light switch in the corner. He walked over and flipped the switch on. The lights started to flicker and then illuminated the room.
     The room was quite empty. There were a few tables and chairs. A single coffee pot and potted plant were in the back corner. Was this the truth? No. This was a break room.
     "Is this the truth?" Justopher asked. The cat's attention seemed to be focused on the televised program.
     "Yeah," the cat hesitated, "at least this is part of it."
     "Okay." Justopher walked over to the door. He twisted the knob when the cat stopped him.
     "What are you doing? You can't leave."
     "But my half priced appetizers are waiting and getting cold."
     "I guess you'll have to starve."
     "But if I starve then I won't get to see the truth."
     "Oh, you wanna see the truth? Here it is!" The cat stomped over to a door on the other side of the room. He thrust his paw onto the knob and slung it open. The lights on the other side of the door were dim, too dim. "Come take a look."
     Justopher began walking towards the door. He knew he wasn't going to be able to munch on those delicious boneless wings if he didn't. He moved at a slow pace, displaying much confidence in the process. He reached the door quite quickly because it was a relatively small break room. He peered into the dim room. Was that a... a bee? It had to bee. The bee stood at around the size of three ottomans stack on top of each other. It had one leg that was about the length of a basesball bat. The other was about the length basesball bat. It wore a white tank top with a jacket that appeared to be from a Nordstrom's; an odd combination considering it was a day. The bee wore a pair of white ugg boots and knee pads even though it wasn't riding any sort of bike or skateboard. It seemed to just be sitting there, earbuds in its ears.
     "Hello?" Justopher said.
     "Yo, what up. Name's Craig. Are you Justopher?"
     "How do you know me?"
     "I know everyone, brah." He looked down at his phone. He saw a meme on Reddit that made him chortle.
     "What do you want from me?"
     "What I want is very simple. I want you to rate those boneless wings you ordered as five stars on Yelp. Can you do that?"
     "Yeah, I guess."
     "Sick." Craig began to sing Misery by Maroon 5 and play the air drums. The other cat still seemed to be fixated on the TV. Justopher slowly crept out of the break room and back to his table.
     "Where've you been, Justopher?"
     "Bathroom."
     "You were in there a while. Is everything okay?"
     "Yeah, just had to let my wicked growlers out."
     "That's my boy!"
      And on that night, Justopher, Hitoshiette, and Lalaraa ate all of the half priced appetizers at the Applesbee. All three of them had some wicked growlers to pass when they got home.