010

As soon as Y/n had stepped inside her home, she was immediately engulfed in five pairs of arms resulting in her to be in between the different sizes of bodies from the men of the house

sobbing and sniffing were all that could be heard Althrough out the entrance of the lively home.

"where were you, young lady?!"

"don't you know how worried we were?!"

"I'm glad you're back!"

"please don't do that again!"

"tell us where you're going from now on."

"and who might be this company of yours?" your mother asked from behind the group, her hand pointing at something behind the six of you; more like someone.

gojo raised up an arm and smiled up at them, y/n's overprotective men all gathered around her soon-to-be mentor and had judging looks.

Scrutinizing him.

Gojo was taken aback as his student's brothers and father were almost at least the same height as him, he was for sure that if two of your bothers who were bent down stood up straight, they'd be towering him.

I guess being tall runs in their blood thought gojo in a sweat.

y/n beamed and with a puffed up cheek, managed to atleast introduce the man with her, with a grateful smile to top it all.

she had stuff up all the fluffy biscuits onto her mouth.

at what the family had heard, y/n's mother smiled and welcomed him to take a seat while the men had stood up straight.

much less to say, Gojo, the strongest shaman, was at a lost of words after learning that y/n's Father was a whole lot taller than him, yet he was pretty amused of it.

"how, when and where did you meet my only daughter? what do you gain from it? what is it that you want from her?" your father had seriously asked, arms crossed and piercing cobalt red irises looking down at your white haired companion. "..you look sketchy with that blindfold of yours, son."

Gojo waved his arms dismissively, "don't be mistaken sir. I merely did anything but buy her food."

"dear, stop with the intimidating look, you look like a fuming puppy atleast have our guest sit." M/n sighed, turning to Gojo with a small smile. "as I said, please have a seat. I'll be coming back with some refreshments. do you want anything in particular, Gojo-san?"

He shook his head, "anything is fine, ma'am."

As m/n had entered her kitchen, all was left was the seven figures dumbly standing in the living room.

"so...beel, baby, where have you been all night yesterday?" the father once again asked his daughter beside him.

"I can answer that for you sir. If you will." Gojo sat solo on a chair as the others were in the wide couch opposite his, he internally sweatdropped at the sight before him as y/n was literally squished in between her four brothers along with their father.

meanwhile y/n looked unbothered as ever as she carried on with her snacks.

the father had none of this as he glared at gojo, "I wasn't asking you. Look at what you did to my sweet baby girl! this is outrageous! unforgivable!"

"Dad, please don't embarass yourself further. n/n went home without a scratch– wait." the first born of the four brothers, Purson, had a look of realization as he went and took his sister's hand in his.

Looking at it closely with eyes squinted, he asked, "what's this? A bandage? why? sister, pray tell."

"dash nawshing. Ish washent hish faulsh." you said, gulping down what you were eating.

"If it wasn't his, then who's?" your third brother, Vassago, had asked from beside your father.

"I don't know, I just woke up in a strange room—"

"strange room?!"

"–with talismans, and I was tied up—"

"Tied up?!"

"––In a chair."

your father and brothers were as hard as a rock as you noticed their souls floating over their open mouths.

they were lifeless.

"Im bac— what happened here?" your mother entered the room, only to walk in on her statued family aside from her daughter.

she looked at you expectantly. you caught her gaze which you only gave her a shrug and pulled out a new snack to munch on.

well, I don't think this will go smoothly. gojo thought once more, his chin resting on the palm of his hand.

 gojo thought once more, his chin resting on the palm of his hand

————————————

y/n and her family have no last name by the way. I was too lazy to give them one.