Mouth

"Sasuke I brought this for you," a girl exclaims before holding out a box filled with goodies and chocolate. Today is Valentine's Day for the students and it seems like Sasuke is getting the most out of the boys like always.

"Ugh he's taking all the girls again," Kiba complains.

"Y-Yea," Choji chimes in munching on his chips. "Save some for us Sasugay." Both boys giggle but stop when they feel the raven's hard glare stabbing their hearts.

"We meant-"

"Shut the fuck up and get back to being freshmen dumbasses," Sasuke hisses. "Why the hell are you two even up here. You two aren't seniors." 

"WE ARE SENIORS THOUGH SASUKE," Choji exclaims.

"Choji just ignore him and lets go back to trying to get girls," Kiba says pushing Choji along.

"Sasuke," Shika nudges the raven as a the same blonde boy from the karaoke night comes walking up to him with a huge basket.

"S-Sasuke, t-this is for you," He stutters looking down. The blonde is beet red all over as the raven stares at him.

"What, you want me to go out with you," Sasuke scoffs.

"N-NO I-I'M JUST D-DELIVERING THIS T-TO-"

"Ha its fine," the raven chuckles. "No need to get flustered over something small." The blonde nods as a responce. "Thanks." He grabs the basket and looks at the items inside.

The basket is filled with flowers and chocolate as well as a letter inside it too. The letter was wrapped in pink ribbon this time with heart stickers on it. Sasuke quickly tears open the letter and reads it.

"Happy Valentines Day Sasuke. I wish you the best baby! I hope you like the presents!"

~Karin

"Ha," he scoffs. The raven then crumbles the paper and throws the baskets in his hands on the floor. He walks away to his next class as the others look confused.

"What's with him," Kiba asks.

"I don't know man," Shikamaru says. "I don't know."

~~~

I guess my secret admirer didn't write me a note this time. I was really hoping for one of their beautiful yet awkward poems today.

I sigh. "What was I expecting? A bouquet of flowers and boxes of chocolate awaiting at my feet." I head to the back of the chattering class, sit in my seat and fall asleep.

"S-Sasuke," Someone stutters, shaking me lightly.

"Mhmmm," I moan.

"Um we have t-to get ready for drama c-club right now." I ignore them and fall back asleep.

"Sasukeeeeeee," they groan, shaking me vigorously now. I lift my head up and look at them in the eyes. It's that boy again. The blonde one. He's staring at me with his pleading ocean blue eyes.

"I'm s-sorry, d-did I shake you too hard," He asks, looking away.

"You're fine," I pat him on the head. "Shit how long did I sleep."

"Oh only for about t-two hours.

"O-Oh w-well c-could y-you m-move a s-seat away o-or s-something. W-We h-have t-to s-start the c-club."

"Alright. I was leaving anyways to I'm not gonna get in your way." I stand up, hovering over him. I stare into his eyes again as redness begins to devour his body.

"O-Okay," the blonde says covering his lips with his hand.

"Have a nice rest of your day Naruto Uzumaki," I smirk, walking away. I walk to my parked car outside, hop in and drive home.

~one drive home later~

The raven parks his car in the driveway and walks to his three-story family mansion. Before he unlocks the door, he notices something odd. It was a gigantic basket full of chocolates, a bouquet of blue roses flowers, red ripe tomatoes and a letter with a red ribbon this time. Sasuke smiles at what new masterpiece could be awaiting for him in this envelope. He tears it open and reads the letter.

"Dear Sasuke,

Over these past few weeks of me writing to you I've discovered a few things. One, I'm just a hopeless romantic who watched WAYYYY too many of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before movies and got my influence from them and two I think my feelings are starting to grow more for you *awkward laugh* I know you don't really talk to me that much but I just want to thank you for your kindness.

I feel like you've been way to nice to me and I don't deserve your kindness. I know you don't do this for anyone and I wonder all the time, why me? What was it that I did that caught your attention? Was it the way I write? Or was it that I'm different from the others. Most girls don't try their best to win you over and catch your attention but I feel so special for catching yours. I feel like a big ball of sunshine just ready to explode. Explode in your arms. So since it's Valentine's Day and I don't have a Valentine, I decided to make you a sweet little poem.

"Our mouths' are the second to last thing on the five senses list but to me they are the most important.

Not only is it the most important (food wise) but it's the most beautiful other than the eyes.

Our lips define our complexion for how people see us.

What I mean by that is how our lips are shaped and seen as.

Big, light, dark, small, plump, round, flat, etc. etc.

All of those define the lips.

My definition for your lips can not be explained through me because they are too perfect.

The small shape with pinkness in your inner lip. I heard that Leo's are good kissers.

Do you think I could try it with you?

Kiss me until I can't feel my lips anymore?

The taste of your warm, wet tongue dancing with mine.

Could you make my wish come true this once?"

I really like you and I think I'm becoming more comfortable but first I have to actually talk to you in person. I really hope we can meet in person one day when I'm not being a pussy lol. Have a nice rest of your Valentine's Day, enjoy the chocolate and your favorite flowers :) And keep getting more girls. (please don't I'll be really sad if you do.) Bye Sasuke :)

-Secret Admirer

"It's the little things that count right," Sasuke's big brother, Itachi, says, scaring the heavens out of him.

"Shit you scared me man," Sasuke scoffs, punching Itachi in the arm.

"Aaaaah tell me all about this girl sending you notes and shit," The crow exclaims, nooging the raven's hair as he closes the front door.