Treasure Hunt

*unlock* "Hn, no letter today huh?" A few months have passed ever since Sasuke started receiving them and he became more impatient and antsy to who the 'Secret Admirer' was. The month was now June and the last day of school was quickly approaching. The raven wants to find out as soon as possible who was sending the notes before he graduates. He was hooked. Hooked like a crackhead to drugs type of hooked. For some reason he just couldn't seem to get enough of the admirer and found himself starting to fall for them.

"Someone please find the perimeter for 189," the teacher asks. No one makes a single peep.

"No one's talking eh. I guess we're gonna have to ask our star student. Sasuke, could you please find the perimeter for 189 since the rest of your classmates won't do it."

"I wonder where my secret admirer is right now," Sasuke thought.

"Sasuke," the teacher calls out.

"How could they possibly just not write today?"

"Sasuke," she calls out again.

"I'm gonna find this person as soon as possible and betting on tha-

"SASUKE," the teacher yells, slamming her hand on his desk.

"Yes bitch," He sneers, glaring. She inhales deeply.

Through gritted teeth, she says, "Go to the principal's office right now."

"Yes sir," Sasuke yawns as he walks out of the room. Before the door closes, he hears the classroom bursting out in laughter as the teacher tries to control them. On his way to the principal's office, he stops by at his locker to check his face when a note falls out. It's wrapped in a orange ribbon.

He opens the note but there's no daily letter. Instead, its a map, note and riddle. The note reads,

"Dear Sasuke,

Hi. I finally decided to stop being a pussy and show you my face hehe. I know you've been wondering these past few months since you send me little treats in return with a little notes in the library like "When am I gonna meet you?" Well today's the day. You're finally gonna know who I am.

So since it would be boring as fuck to just reveal myself to you, I figured maybe I should make you work to figure out who I am and make you go on a little treasure hunt ;)

The rules are pretty simple. 1. You MUST use the map no matter what. There will be little riddles for each place you go to and those riddles will slowly turn into letters. Once you find each place you have to get the letters immediately because you'll face a lot of troubles on the way.

2. You may NOT ask anyone and I mean ANYONE for help to where I am, it'll spoil the fun :(

3. Please be safe and don't get into any fights with the other seniors in the other classes. They're really aggressive and they start coming out at this time so you have to hurry.

And 4. Have fun! I really want you to finally meet who I am after the whole school year of not knowing lol. Well wishes and see you soon Sasuke! :)"

The riddle read,

"I am smelly, nasty, and wearable. What am I?"

"Hn. Too easy," He scoffs walking towards the gym. He walks into the boys locker room and into the storage room. There in front of him stood the basket full of football jerseys. He sticks his hand into the pile until he feels a paper. It was at the very bottom of the basket. Sasuke picks up the note and reads it.

"Well done Mr. Uchiha. I figured you were smart since you're the top of our class. I've got another riddle for you.

"Letters letters letters, I give them to you all the time. What is thick, bulky, and actually has letters in them?"

"Thick, bulky and letters. Hmm," The Uchiha thought. It takes a while for him to figure it out but when he gets it he runs to library. He rushes to the back of the library and spots a letter where he always puts chocolates and notes for the admirer.

"You remembered our spot huh. You have a great memory but do you remember where we first met?"

"Huh? We've met before," He asks aloud.

"SHHHHHH," The librarian abruptly shushes him. He glares at her before going back to what he was reading.

"Did you not take you medicine today grandma," the raven mummers.

"Remember when I gave you something on Valentine's Day that no one else gave to you. Something that's special to me and something I only know.

I am beautiful, blue and stem like.

I was picked for you to be my owner and I am now proudly sitting in a vase in your home on a counter.

The person who picked me felt you are a very special person so they gifted your favorite to you.

What am I and Where am I?"

"Well they gave me multiple things like tomatoes and shit but which one is it," Sasuke thought. "The tomato garden?"

He walks out of library and to the garden. He didn't see anything like the other notes he had but instead there was a sign.

"THE OTHER GARDEN," the sign read. Sasuke followed the directions and as always, he saw another note lying in a bush.

"I didn't think you would remember so easily. You may remember this place but do you remember where you helped me after I broke my arm?

Monkey's see monkey do. In this situation it related very much to me and you.

I saw you swing so beautifully on a bar so I wanted to try as well.

I ended up falling off and breaking my arm.

I luckily survived because you were there to save me.

I put my life in your hands that day and you took well care of it.

Where is this place?"

"I would know if you just told me," He groans. "I don't know who you are but please tell me who you are already." The tired-out raven drags himself to the location he thinks it is. The forbidden school bar on School A's playground.

"Bingo! You found the place where you saved me and where I started liking you. The last location is where you'll find me and meet me for the first time.

I love watching the beautiful scenery as the wind blows on my face and hair.

I watch the other students who come out and then I see you.

Your plain expression is just enough to make my day and to make me feel like I belong.

Just peace, quietness and calmness is all I need to feel relieved from all the stress.

You come here most days to cool off or just to stare at the sky while I sit in the corner reading my book and eating my lunch as I take tiny glances at you.

Take this key to unlock what awaits in the door where it fits to."

Sasuke gets the location immediately and rushes to it. The roof.

"Ha," He pants. He unlocks the door with the key and barges in. There standing was a beautiful figure, a girl, most would say. He rushes up to her and turns her around.

"Karin?"