Chapter 1 :- Heather !!!

Heather And Windshear was visiting the edge today.

"Come on Windshear, Land there" Heather says. They land in front of the clubhouse. Everyone was waiting restlessly for heather and windshear.

Heather's Pov 

I land in front of the edge. And was surrounded by the Dragon riders. They were so excited to see me. I was also excited to see them because I have not seen them since Dagur's Marriage.

"Heather !! You're Here !! Finally" Astrid Says as she runs up to me and hugs me so tight.

"Nice to see you too Astrid, I missed you a lot. But would you mind Loosening the hug a bit. It is too tight, Unless you want to kill me with affection" I say. Astrid quickly releases me.

"Oh, Sorry I could not control myself. I haven't seen you for a long time that's why" Astrid says.

After that The others noticed me. They all welcomed me inside. I took a seat. "So, heather. Do you want to hear our welcome Song ?" Tuffnut asks me. "Yeah it is great, Me and Tuffnut wrote it" Ruffnut eagerly responds. "Oh sure, Why not ?" I say. Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs and Snotlout give me 'Why did you do that for' Look. I Figured It can't be that bad.

Tuffnut and Ruffnut, Take their Positions. And the start.

"Oooooooh Welcome to the edge" Tuffnut sings horribly

The others give a 'Wow just great look' ?(Note the Sarcasm).

"We all live in this place" Ruffnut sings out of key

"Make sure you do not fall of the edge in the edge" Tuffnut sings

"Sooooo, Welcome to the edge" They Sing together.

They sang this paragraph repeatedly 5 times. Then they end with a "Thank you". I clap and say "Wow, That was a great song guys" (I said because I did not want to upset them)

"So, We have finished the song, So let's move on, So where were you this much time Heather ?" Hiccup says.

"Yeah, Where were you ?" Snotlout asks in a suspicious tone.

"I was searching for Dagur" I say

"Oh, He must be on Berserker Island" Fishlegs says

"But, He can be also on Defenders of the wing Island, Since he might be with 'Mala' " Astrid responds

"But I searched both of the islands, Still did not find him" I say

We all look at Hiccup, Because he usually gives an answer. So we were expecting an answer from him, But he did not give any answer.

"Did you ask Throkie ?" Snotlout asks

"Who's Throkie ?" I ask. I have honestly never heard of him.

"It is not actually throkie. It is throk" someone answers from behind me.

I look around and see a familiar man.

"Oh throk, oh" Snotlout says. Throk caught him making fun of his name, And Throk hates it.

"Oh Throk, Why visit without informing ?" Hiccup asks

"Is there anything wrong" Hiccup asks in a worried tone

"Unfortunately, Yes hiccup. And I need your help, I need the dragon riders" He says. I noticed he was having a worried look on his face.

"What is it Throk, Is it about the Eruptodon ?" Fishlegs asks, sounding concerned.

"No No, It is not. It is about Queen Mala. She has not returned from her trip with Dagur" He says

"That's why I did not find them When I was searching For the past week" I say

"How long have they been gone ?" Astrid asks

"For 2 weeks he says, We have searched the island they were heading to for their trip it is called 'Vinneler Island' " Throk says

"But we cannot search it fully, It is really vast. We have searched for 1 week but we only have searched the south side of the island. It is really hard when we are searching on foot, I thought it would be easier when we search through the air" Throk says.

"Throk, I completely agree with you. The dragon riders will be there tomorrow, We have to form a search party. Also I have some research to do. According to the notes from the dragon Eye, Vinneler Island contains many unknown dangerous dragon species. No one have seen them before in any other part of the world" Hiccup Says

"Okay everyone let us pack. Bring something to defend yourself too. And plenty of food and water." Hiccup Says

"We have dragons, Why do we need weapons ?" Snotlout asks

"In case we get separated from our dragons, We cannot always rely on them." Fishlegs says

"Oh Heather, Do you want to come ?" Astrid asks to me

"Of course, It is my brother who needs help. It will be a shame If I am not present during his rescue" I say. I tried to put on a confident look But Inside I was panicking. The things hiccup said about the island sounded dangerous. I was afraid that something bad would happen to Dagur, But I knew my brother wouldn't give up that easily. Since I did not have time to unpack, My Packing was already done. I went to see what Astrid was up to, Maybe she needed my help.

I Walked over to Astrid's Hut, and I knocked. But No one was there.

"Hmm. Weird, I thought she should be packing" I say to myself.

I walked over to the club house, Maybe she was there I thought.

She wasn't there, But the others were packed and ready. I asked "Guys, Have you seen Astrid ? " "She must be in her hut" Snotlout said. "she is not there I checked" I said. I looked around the Clubhouse to see one person also missing.

"Guys, Where is Hiccup ?" I asked. Fishlegs shrugged. Snotlout said

"He and Astrid are probably in the stables''. I got confused, why are they in the stables, And only Hiccup and Astrid. I walked out of there, and went to the Stables, one the way I saw Throk he was waiting on the dock, he came up to me and said "When Shall we leave ? We need to leave now if we want to reach there by tomorrow" Throk asked.

"No need to worry Throk, We will leave soon, Everyone is ready" I said. He looked relieved and nodded his head. I went towards the stables and saw Astrid, from the looks of it she was searching for something. Woops ! I slipped and fell down. the ground was covered with .... Water ?

"Heather !!, Are you okay ?" Astrid asked, helping me get up. But I slipped again, This time I got hurt..

I was very worried. But then everything collapsed into a dark dark world 

--

Authors note :-

Hi !! Hope you liked it, Let us see what happens to heather as she "collapsed into a dark dark world"

Tell your suggestions and Ideas please 

Rate the book on a scale of 20

Support me by the comments, let me know your opinions

Thank You !!