chapter 2 :- The Journey To Honeymoon Island

Previously On Adventures On the Edge 

"Heather !!, Are you okay ?" Astrid asked, helping me get up. But I slipped again, This time I got hurt..
I was very worried. But then everything collapsed into a dark dark world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astrid's POV 

I wake up in my bed, Turn Around to see heather sleeping, Last Day's events come flooding into my mind. I go next to her, Hoping she would wake up, One part of my mind says it isn't possible, But My heart hopes she does, She can't do this to me. Not when Her brother is in trouble.
Just then Someone knocks, I wish it was Snotlout, I really want to punch someone, and he is the only person for that. The thought of me Punching Snotlout cheers me up a bit, but not enough.

 I go and open the door, to see myself face to face with Hiccup. 

"Astrid, We have to leave for Vinneler Now Astrid, We can't afford to wait any longer, Not when Lives are in Danger" Says Hiccup, His face full of worry.

I couldn't believe it, He wanted to leave Heather, She just got hurt, She will recover quick, and then we can go and rescue Dagur, After all, It is her Brother in Danger. 

"Astrid ? Astrid ??" Calls Hiccup. I snap back from My thoughts.
"Hiccup, We can't just leave Heather Here, Not when She is like this, I mean, I could Stay back and Take care of her ?" I ask, I could Help her recover.
"Astrid, We need all riders and dragons, especially Stormfly to track them, so about heather -" 
"But we can't just leave heather here" I say, I mean -  shout in Hiccup's face.
"Astrid, Calm Down, as I was saying, Fishlegs volunteered to stay behind with heather for a day and if she didn't recover in a day or if our search isn't over, he will call Gothi and come join us at Vinneler Island" He said, He looked worried, now his face showed some frustration.

I didn't want to argue with hiccup. so, I hesitantly agreed and Went to meet the others in the stables, when I reached there, Everyone had already packed, It seemed like They all were waiting for me. 

Hiccup look worried, The twins were fooling around, Fishlegs packing us stuff, and Snotlout. Wait -- 
Where's Snotlout ?

"Hiccup" I called. 
"Yes ?" Hiccup replied not even looking up from the book he was reading. Just when I was going to reply, Fishlegs came bustling through, Running as fast as his legs can carry him. 
"Hiccup, I only have 2 books mentioning the Vinneler Island, and I have bookmarked it, I was sure there was another one, But I can't find it, I looked all over maybe I left it at berk last time, anyway. There are some Water and Food and The dragon Eye"
"Oooh" He squealed.  "I can't believe you are going to explore Vinneler Island Hiccup, I will join as soon as I can" He said. And kept in ranting about How Dangerous the island is, it's species and etc. etc.

"Hiccup !!" I started again, interrupting Fishlegs. 
"Yes ?" He asked, Securing the books, Water and His sword. 
"Where's Snotlout ?" I asked, Honestly I couldn't care less but We need a monstrous Nightmare, Because rumours says that Vinneler Island was the home to the First Generation of monstrous Nightmare.
Hiccup just didn't even look at me, and responded "He's With throk, He'll come" 
After we all had finished packing, we were joined by Snotlout. Just like Hiccup said.

~~~~~~~ Time Skip  ~~~~~~~

The Flight to Vinneler Island was dangerous, I still don't get why anyone would choose a place like this for a Honeymoon, Well It is Dagur We were talking about.

______

Half written draft for isabele1hofferson 
Thanks for Giving the boost I needed
Sorry About not writing, Its on hiatus, But Will update :-)