Chapter 10

JISOO

"How could I be pregnant?"

I asked Lisa. I am here in her office since she said she's waiting for her client today. Lisa laughed when I asked her that.

"Duh? Have sex with opposite sex?" She answered.

"But, I don't want to!" I exclaimed, what was Taehyung thinking?

"It can be natural way and it can be you know, the scientific way," she shrugged her shoulders. "But, you don't have to decide this on your own. Remember, you're married now. You have to accept whatever her reason is." Lisa seriously told me.

"Lisa, come to think of it... Before we got married, I told her everything about my plan. And she told me, she also wanted to have a family. With me. Why would she change that? I wanna know what's the reason."

Lisa sighed and nodded her head, "I get your frustration.. But Jisoo, did you just married Jennie just because you wanted a family?" I looked away, does it sound like that? "You have to respect if Jennie is not yet ready. If she will never be ready, you still have to accept it."

"How about me? My plans?"

"Jisoo, before entering in that kind of relationship, you must know the consequences... There's a possibility that one of you doesn't want to have kids. If you wanted to have kids, then why didn't you marry Taehyung? I bet he's willing."

Of course. I love Jennie. I should known this before I marry Jennie. And Jennie's happiness is also my happiness. I should've known better.

"If she doesn't want to, she should've told me.."

"Are you sure you're willing to accept her reason?"

"Of course.. I love her. I just want to know why does she suddenly changed her mind just like that. Is it because she doesn't love me? Her career?"

"Jennie must be facing problems right now Jisoo," she pats my shoulder. "Just look at the brighter side. You still have a nice days ahead of you." She assured me. I nodded my head. "I'll just go fix my things." she informed me before walking away.

I looked at the photo album below the table. These were all Lisa's shots. I can't help but smile when I saw a family with their baby. I wonder what it feels like? Is the sound of a crying baby touches their soul? I turned the pages and stopped when I saw two woman holding a child. It's the child's baby. The other picture was both of them holding a paper with a saying, "We're both her Mamas"

Huh. Mamas huh. I closed the book and just turned on the Television. I saw Jennie in front of the cameras, she's smiling widely, looking so fashionable.

It's her first interview for her upcoming movie.

"Good Morning Miss Jennie, or I meant, Mrs. Jennie." The interviewer chuckled.

"Both are fine," she smiled. The audience shouted, 'ooh'. I raised my eyebrow, both fine huh?

"Well, I'm happy for your upcoming movie! With the gentleman, Mr. Kai, how are you feeling when your manager told you the news?"

Jennie smiled sweetly, "Well... I'm honored and excited at the same time. Like, who doesn't want to be with Mr. Kai right? He is one of the promising movie actor right now." She said