thank you

Hello guys! I finished the book as requested by many. Sorry it took years lmao. I was in the urge of giving up wattpad because I moved out from our city to study. And school is hard. Thank you for your patience and your sweet messages. It means a lot to me!! 

Don't forget to eat and take care of yourself guys! I mean it. Lets all rock the world and enjoy our lives. I hope this story inspires you to always choose the best option as we might regret it in the future. I might not write a new story again. I just finished it because I saw that I left the story at Chapter 36, it was very close to the end. So, I republish it for you guys. 

I am still editing Angel in Disguise. I unpublished it due to my immatureness at that time. I might also edit Kim's Boss soon. I used inappropriate words that are not suitable for each and one of you. I was a kid at that time so I really don't have the initiative to think further about any situation. I hope you can forgive me.

Anyways, thank you for reading Kim's Wife. I hope you all enjoy it.

Please take note that this is fan fictional, so disclaimer to all the places and names I've used.

Also, please vote for Jisoo in Mama's award. And also, Jennie, Lisa, and Rosé. I heard they are also nominated in some other events.

That's all, love you guys.