Sirius

Disclaimer: I do not own the HP characters, though Miranda, the Goddess of Love, is mine.

It was two hours later that the stirring of Neville and Seamus brought Harry out of his slumber. The first thoughts to come to mind were the last few days; including the horcruxes and the Battle of Hogwarts. He was just about to congratulate Neville on him standing up to Voldemort and dealing with Nagini but the words froze in his mouth when he noticed how much younger Neville sounded. Though it was definitely Neville, it wasn't the voice of the man who'd stood up to Voldemort the night before. As he sat up in bed, his head started to clear and the memories of the previous few hours came crashing back into his mind. Hermione asking for the kiss, Miranda, soul mates, and going back in time, married. "Did it really happen?" Harry asked himself.

"Disorienting isn't it?" Hermione's voice sounded in Harry's mind, and after a slight delay. "My husband."

"Hermione? So it was all real? Miranda, us being soul mates. Marriage? Back in time?" Harry thought as his mind started putting all the pieces back together, and the confusion from a few seconds before turned into a surreal peace. "I love you, Hermione Potter."

"And I love you, Harry," Hermione replied.

Harry found his glasses on the small table beside his bed and started looking around as he continued to orient himself. He then started to reflect on all that had happened, and what Miranda had told them. A loud snore broke his concentration, and Harry looked toward the bed of Ron Weasley. A wave of disgust and anger rolled over him as he looked at his friend's bed. It was all Harry could do to not to grab his wand and curse the red-head to oblivion.

"I had the same problem with Ginny this morning," Hermione said. "I had a tripping jinx on the tip of my tongue as she walked down the steps this morning. I mean, it's one thing to be told of their betrayal and to know it in mind, but when I saw her it all became so real. Fortunately, I was able to calm myself before I did something drastic."

"How did you do it? Calm yourself, I mean?" Harry asked as he still glared at the snoring red head.

"By imagining what the look on her face is going to be when I kiss you this morning," Hermione replied. "And I don't plan on it being a small peck on the lips either. If she wanted jealousy, well I can give it to her, without any bloody potions. But as for actually hurting her, this Ginny hasn't done what she's going to do yet and now never will."

"True, but I still want to curse Ron. He hurt you," Harry responded.

"Not yet he hasn't, and that Ron asleep up there never will," Hermione replied. "I've been thinking about him though. I...I know he was our friend but I don't think we can still be his friend. Not knowing what we know."

Harry glanced again at the bed that contained the young man in question, and with a sigh he replied. "I agree. Besides, I already said if you were uncomfortable, we'd move away from them."

"Wouldn't mind him seeing us kiss this morning, but he won't be awake for quite some time ,since he was up being the 'hero' of the match last night," Hermione said. "Maybe I should see if I can set him up with Lavender again. Without being jealous, hearing her call him Won-Won again would be hilarious."

Harry snickered mentally, "Sounds like a great idea. So, I'm not allowed to curse him, nor can we just ignore him altogether this morning, since that sudden of an attitude change might be suspicious."

"True, but if he and Ginny already have ideas about us, I think just you and me being together might drive them to do something that will give us reason to move away from them."

"Most likely, but we have to be careful as well. Their jealousy might cause them to do something against us."

"I'd be wary of them anyway," Hermione replied. She glanced across the common room at the red-headed girl who she'd considered to be a friend.