I knew it was her ❄

//
I was walking near the main street of a quite neighbourhood during early evening with my assistant Reau and my bodyguard Yubong. I stressed trying to remember what had been the weather that day and it came to me it was really cold and my assistant had ran to coffee shop to get us some coffee.

"Boss your coffee. "

She handed me the plastic cup but before I could take my first sip I was interrupted by a girl's scream that seemed to be coming from somewhere close enough. I stopped my actions in shock ."What was it?" I looked to my bodyguard and the three of us ran towards the sound which was supposedly coming from a tunnel road. We reached the source and were shocked to see, as a girl was beating the shit a man and there was another girl who stood frozen but in tears.

"You think you can do anything with a girl because you have dick, " shouted the girl as she kicked his balls but she wasn't done yet "You motherfucker rapist " she shouted again and this time pushing the man and making him fall on the ground while she got ready to jump on him. But before she could do so I rushed towards her to stop her . I pulled her back by lifting her from her waist . I signaled my bodyguard to grab the man who was in a rush to leave.
"Put me down I'm fucking ending his life today" the girl growled. "We are here to help calm down, kid. " She stopped freeing herself and let her feet touch the ground and shrugged my hands off her "I'm not a kid." she said giving me death stare but she looked cute.

"OK!ok! I Got it. "

She calmed herself after hearing me and explained the whole situation that 'the man' was trying to harm her friend's sister 'harm' as in sexual harassment and so she was beating him up while the another girl was still crying .
"I want report this asshole to the police can you please help me? I'm an underage " she completed with the request and took a step forward to me holding the hands of the victim girl "Boss, we cannot meddle with the police " my assistant whispered to me but I just didn't want to listen to her . The girl who totally looked exhausted after beating the man up looked at me with pleading eyes to help her and to be honest I have seen many people pleading to me and I have still rejected them even though they were some of my most trusted people but somehow this girl who was a stranger was making my mind sway she looked so powerful yet so frail she looked tired and I wanted to help her but even though she seemed physically exhausted  yet she held tight to the victim girl assuring her everything was fine.

"Will you help me? "

She spoke breaking my concentration on her. I didn't respond to her but just looked her in the eye and then facing to Reau "call the cops" "but-" "Call them now, (to the girl) don't worry I'll handle it all." I said assuring her. She gave a relaxed expression and I just couldn't unsee it the light coming from behind her in the dark tunnel while it had just started to snow.

"Unnie, it's has started snowing and it's already 5:30pm you'll miss the miss the bus and get late for the show. " the victim said fighting her tears.
"Oh shit, but I can't just leave you here."
"I'll be fine I'll call my brother when I reach the police station also these people seem really nice they'll be with me. " the victim confirmed with an comfortable smile.

The girl looked back at us "I'm so sorry for burdening you all like this I understand if you have some work and want to get out of this situation, her brother will come soon and you'll not face anymore trouble, though I might have to leave or else I will miss my bus, thank you so much for your help and really sorry for the inconvenience (bowing)"

"hey wait!" I said with a soft voice which she faintly heard.

I saw her as she picked a guitar case and a backpack which was fallen somewhere on the ground and before leaving she hugged the younger girl and ran in the snow before I could say something . I saw her until she disappeared in the flakes.

//

"Shall I drop you somewhere?"
"it's snowing stay here "
"I totally forgot to ask your name, sorry "
My voices rambled in my head knowing that I had wanted to say these things to her that day. It had been almost weeks to that incident and it's not that I kept thinking about her every damn time but somehow she just slides in my mind before I shut my eyes to sleep , as soon as I wake up thinking of her makes me calm.

It's funny cause things like calmness isn't meant to be in my life. I was born with with fate already written for me. I had grown up only to be successor of my family's corporate company 'YEOM CORPORATES' of course that was only a source for 45% of my family's income most of the money came to us by our side business 'Mafia business' we owned the most dangerous mafia clan in all over Asia and yes I was the head. I never hated my job it helped be at ease that's what made me comfortable.

My emotions never caught hold of me after I had made my hundredth kill at my twentieth birthday by killing an ex she was being really needy and was telling me to leave mafia and start a new life with her tch... she really thought I loved her anyways I killed her though it hurt me after I did so cause she had given me the best sex out of all my nightstands and exes but then many other girls came into my life that gave me better and that's when I wondered she had no effect on me and my emotions left me it's been five years to that though.

I like keeping myself busy it helps me not have time to linger into wierd sentimental things. But these days I wanna take break from everything just to remember that girl the way she pleaded under the snow, recalling the way the she had ran in the snow to catch the bus made me feel like I lost a part of something which was important to me.

"Boss, Boss ,Boss we are getting late. "
My thoughts were interrupted by Reau knocking at my office door. I shaked myself into the reality and bitting my lower lip I got up grabbing my coat . Coming out of my office I glared at Reau "let's go " I commanded.

//In the car//

It was cold outside it had snowed in the morning today but it didn't bother me. Cold never caught me or snow ever bothered me.

"The dealer we are meeting today is Mr.Joon he used to deal with other mafia's but thanks to our negotiations made by some staffs he will be supplying to us but he wanted to talk to you on call before meeting in person." Reau handed me the phone with a dialed number.

"Hello"
---"Hello, is this Mr. Yeom Iseul"
"Yes it is (I hate it when I have proof myself) and you must be Mr. Joon"
---"Ah, yes I wanted to talk about... "

Mr. Joon's voice started to fade away as my eyes fell on the girl sitting on the swing of the snow covered park which my car was passing through. The girl, I knew it was her. I wanted to see her clearly and wanted to know her name.

"Stop" I commanded my driver as if some involuntary force had taken over me to act this way. I threw the phone and jumped out of the car. "Boss what happened? Boss wait" I heard Reau say somethings probably telling me to stop but as I got down to take a closer look I confirmed it was her, yes it was the same girl .She sat on the swing playing with her fingers not noticing anything what was happening around her she looked too busy in her own little world. This time she gave me a different vibe she looked more relaxed contrast to the last time when she looked fierce but in the most adorable way looking at her made me feel sure of myself cause I knew it was HER.