I felt something ❄

//
*Snow's pov*
Mr. Yeom opened the car door for me insisting me get in the car. I didn't want to get on since I felt bad for giving him trouble but it was really getting late so I agreed and sat on his really expensive car, I guess he wasn't lying about owning a company.

We were both really silent since the ride had started, he wasn't even playing any music to kill the awkward silence . "So what is the name of your company? " I asked breaking the silence. "Yong industries" his answer was quick and short leaving me in shock and much more of a silence in the car. "You are kidding right? " I continued the conversation with a nervous laugh *how could the owner of Yong company be sitting in the space with me* "why would I joke about it?" he looked at me with as he spoke in sharp yet comforting tone.

"Then I guess it is you, by the way I've been to your company a lot of times. " I said hoping for some interesting response but he looked a bit worried after hearing what I said. "why were you in my company though? " he turned his face towards me. "for the 'helping hand' campaign I was a volunteer, it was a really nice innative from your company to help the people in need, I really enjoyed the campaign."

*Isuel's pov*

...the campaign. " she said with a hint of comfort in her voice. " You even got time to volunteer? from your idol training ?"
"well I was in a short break that time and I really like helping people in anyway possible. So why not. " she shrugged her shoulders. "Would you help me if I was need? " I cringed as those words slipped out of my tounge. But it caught her off guard. "of course I mean humans should help each other... (nervous laugh) that's what makes humanity, just like you helped my friend and now your helping me out of humanity. "
she spoke in hurry possibly hiding embarrassment.

"What if it was not out of humanity " I smirked. She didn't reply but I could see the blush on her face. She really had milk like skin that showed her blush beautifully. "I'm sorry it was lame joke...Next time visit me if you come to my company. " I continued.
"I'm afraid I'll not be able to visit anymore I have my debut the in some months."she glanced at me through the rear view mirror.

"Oh! " I said faintly.

The rest of the way was quiet.

"You have reached your destination." car GPS confirmed.

*Snow's pov*

I got down from the car. I felt his eyes fixed on me as I got down not a creepy way but in a comforting way.

"Thank you for the car ride Mr. Yeom, Let's meet again, Goodnight. "

I closed the door and walked on the unpaved snow path. I turned back to see him as reared back his car. I sighed and hurried back to my room.

I felt a tingle in my heart "Let's meet again."
I don't know why I said that without thinking through but I wanted to meet him again for real after hearing myself say it out loud. It was bit daring for me to imagine thoughts of romantic connection to someone I just met but I felt something. Something that made my insecurities go. Something that wasn't there before. I might have dated some guys before but it never felt like that was it. Can this be 'it'? I laughed at my thought as how immature I was being with my girlish feelings.

" You are debuting soon get hold yourself... This is just a small crush you'll be over it soon." I said to myself.

___________________

Two months later :

Tears rolled down Snow's cheeks as she reacted to her debut video. She had finally debuted as a solo korean idol and she was so happy and pleased with her debut video. "Sorry guys, I promised myself I wouldn't cry but I literally feel so happy right now." She said facing the camera but turned back to white background to wipe her tears, "It's really hard to believe that the video got so many views so early, I'll really work hard in upcoming future as an idol. Please support my debut song guys, I really don't know how to ending (laughing as she asked the staff just end it already, you are doing good replied the staff making Snow laugh)... So guys this was Snow please look forward to my debut performance, Goodbye. " She ended the video by giving flying kisses to the camera.

She hugged the staff member after the shoot got over, she was still shedding tears of happiness.

"Congratulations Snow" "Congrats girl "
"You are trending in Korea now " Snow broke the hug and thanked all the staff members for supporting her she was loaded with debut presents from her management company and the her fans she was at her happiest moments in life.

Snow's manager (Dai) entered the room admist the celebration "Snow! We got a special delivery" she was holding a huge bouquet of white roses and huge expensive gift box. "Unnie ? What is this ? From a fan?"Snow asked full of curiosity. "Not exactly from a fan, it is from the boss of Yong industries to congratulate you on your debut. " Dai handed Snow the gift box.

Snow stood dumbfounded she knew it was from Isuel and heart had just skipped a beat as she looked down at the gift box. Of course people around her had no idea she was blushing red inside. "It is such a good opportunity for you Snow, Yong industries is launching their new upcoming products they might even hire you as a brand ambassador. " Dai said with an excited tone. "Yeah" Snow shut the conversation with a small reply.

Snow wanted to rip open the gift box and see what was inside it but she did'nt want others to know what was inside so she had to wait till the day was over.

"Hell of a day...! " exclaimed Snow as she threw herself on her bed. She tossed herself facing to the bundle of gifts kept on her coffee table she fixed her eyes on the beige box with black bow the gift from Yong industries. She picked up the box pulling herself up on the bed.

She pulled the knot "Let's go Snow, calm down. " she breathed out and lifted the lid and picked up the shining white music box along with scented rose candles and a white diary with a painting of a girl running in the snow . She opened the music box a similar tune was heard but she couldn't pinpoint the song, it did sound stress relieving though. She opened up the diary and a note fell from it.

Hey Snow,
So I think you might have figured out that it is me 'Isuel'. I don't write letters but I guess this was the only way not so awkward way to reach to you.

I wanna get to know more about you personally as in I wanna take things further with you maybe like take you on a date if that is fine with you... I hope to see you often in future if you feel like it please call me in
---01----- .

Also you might be wondering why the diary it just reminded me of you I don't know why but it just did. So, waiting for the call from you.

Yeom Isuel.

Snow smiled like a fool in love after reading it she screamed under her pillow not wanting her manager to hear her from the other room. She picked up her phone and dialed the number she paused a bit before pressing the call button she reminded herself this wasn't now a small crush she had really felt something.