So it goes ❄

"Sorry I'm a bit late I was in a meeting with..." "with dealers" Snow sighed completing his sentence, "Yeah dealers, product dealers " Isuel replied stressing on the word dealers. Isuel sat down facing Snow. "Don't worry, you are not even late you are early as usual." Snow said with a comforting smile. "It's always late meeting you, if only there were no time limitations to our dates and hangouts." Isuel said with a calm voice and staring right into Snow's soul.

_____________________________

*Isuel's pov *

It has been almost 6 months since I started dating Snow. 'Dating' yeah I think I can say that. Snow is close to me just like I wanted she has shown more sides of her since we started dating but still she just has this aura that I cannot get enough of, from day I first saw her till now as she sips the iced coffee and smiles as she keeps telling about some music show she had.

"And in the audience there was this small girl... Oppa are you even listening?" Snow stopped and glared at me. "Yes, I am, carry on. " I assured her and of course she continued her story.

The last month was really frustrating for me. Snow wanted to end things up because she was concerned about her company's 'no dating' protocol. But eventually I took care of it of course her boss was a pissed off but with a right digit of amount he understood. Funny how Snow thinks that her boss dropped those rules by his own will.

(PHONE RINGS)

"Wait a minute... Who is calling me now?"

Snow picks up the call breaking off our conversation.

"Hello... Now? But I'm on date... Ugh...ok I'll be there in 20 minutes...Bye. Sorry honey I gotta go work calls. "

There she goes again, every damn time. Even though she has a sad expression on her face but I know inside she is still looking forward to her work with a blissful of excitement.

"It's alright, I'll drop you to the studio. " I replied hiding my anger. "Sure, OK! Let's go" she says as she walks out before me.

Car rides have never been the same since I started giving rides to Snow. I'm not a big fan of playing music on my car but I can't just resist if Snow wants to play something.
Reau says that she is changing my lifestyle and I don't totally disagree with her, she also warned me about Snow being potential threat to our mafia business 'tch.

(A few days ago)

"Sir, I tried every possible information to find about Snow but it just seems to really short."

"What do you mean? " Isuel frowned at Reau.

"What I mean is we just don't have much info on her background. Her real name is Mi Lixue... " "She is Chinese? " Isuel cut Reau off stopping Reau from reading Snow's profile. Reau fixed her glasses before glancing at her boss and stops reading Snow's profile. "That's what we are trying to figure out she has nationality of america but she holds a Chinese name and Korean surname, also we don't have any info in her parents. She has a younger brother though he stays here in Seoul also training under an entertainment agency."

"That's it, that's all you know." Isuel banged the table in frustration.

"Ummm... Snow is also really into social working. She volunteers a lot in different social working camps and works for camps dealing with Women rights, LGBTQ rights and also councils drug addicts" Reau emphasised on the word drug addicts and she continued "...also there is something else..." Reau closed the file and looked straight to Isuel afraid to bring the point to him .

"What is it? " Isuel didn't like hanging on suspense he wanted to know every detail about Snow. "She was found in one of a mafia records" Reau gulped as she said that.

"What? Snow? Are you out of your fucking out of your mind? " Isuel shouted.

"Boss, please I hope if you hear me out, the records are old, we have her childhood photo under the name Lixue but that's it just a it a photo and her name... And nothing much. " Reau clarifed.

"Nothing seems to be a problem then she is clear. " Isuel gave a statisfied smile.

"Boss, but we still don't know why she was in the mafia records she might a threat. " Reau confronted. "Woman, are you crazy? There are so many unknown records of people in mafia world... Snow is least of a threat."

"I'm sorry Boss." Reau made herself out of my office.

(Present)

"OK, so we are here!" said Snow streching a bit before picking up her bag. "Isuel oppa! Bye. " she said with a cheesy smile as she stepped out of the car. "Hm, K" was my reply.

Snow closed the door slightly just to only open it back "I almost forgot, don't come to pick me up later, OK " "Why? " I questioned. "I'm going to the orphanage today that's why. " she looked at me giving an obvious response. "It's alright we'll go to the orphanage together, I have been meaning to visit it after our last visit. " I'm obviously lying. "Then it's alright, Bye oppa, love ya" She says waiting for my instant response.

"Love you too" I said.

Yeah I said it even though I don't know if I mean it. But if she is happy hearing it, I think it's worth lying. If I remember the last months I actually haven't been honest with her. She doesn't know that I belong to a Yakuza gang, she doesn't know the people she helps are seeking help because maybe I made those people helpless by various ways, she doesn't even know my true feelings even I don't know what my true feelings are.

And for that fact that I'm not a deep person. I get what I want I never put a deep thought on things as why I want it or what is it's purpose. And as for Snow I want to be with her not sexually or romantically but I want to be with her, I  don't know why and I don't want to put a thought to it.

And so it goes.