Dancing in the Dark with Shinso Hitoshi

You looked at your phone as you scrolled endlessly. Random names of some playlists lit up your face in the dark. You stopped scrolling when you reached your favourite playlist. Immediately, you pressed on it, turned up the volume a little and started dancing. You danced your way to the living room where Shinso was, looking unamused at the bright TV. His attention shifted to you when you walked in and he gave you one of his small smiles. 

"What are you doing?" He asked as you set the phone on the table, turning the volume up higher. You then grabbed his hands and tugged with a grin. "Get up! " you groaned at how heavy he was. "C'mon! We love this song!" Shinso sighed and rose lazily from his seat. "What are you trying to do?"

You put his arms around your waist and placed your own around his neck. "I'm trying to dance with my sleep-deprived boyfriend. Now, follow my lead," you started moving. He chuckled; what a beautiful sound. "Isn't the taller one supposed to lead?" You fake-gasped. "Shut up and sway." The music wasn't very loud; it was still very late. You didn't want any noise complaints from the neighbors. It was still loud enough to be heard though. The two of you weren't exactly on time with the song, but neither of you seemed to mind. 

You stared into his purple eyes, letting your mind drift to the first few times the two of you had spent together. You hadn't once expected to fall for him; you were always the loudest between the two of you. But, it happened, and you couldn't be more grateful. You noticed the permanent bags under his eyes and slightly ran some of your fingers through his unruly hair. You chuckled to yourself. 

"What?" You realised he'd also been staring at you. He silently admired how eerily beautiful you looked in that moment, with the changing lights coming from the TV dancing on your face. "Nothing. Just can't believe that we're a thing. I always thought you might have found me annoying." "Who said I didn't? Trust me, you have your moments." You laughed and he gave a lazy grin. "But I wouldn't have it any other way."

You moved your arms and put them around his torso, not stopping your slow dancing. He adjusted his so they went around your shoulders. He felt so warm as you danced in his arms. You let your head rest on his chest and pressed a kiss against it. "I love you, Shinso." You really did love this guy, so damn much. He rested his chin on the top of your head. 

"I love you. More than you'll ever know." 

 -end! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please leave any suggestions or senarios you would like me to write, I literally cannot think of anything