Chapter 19

Kai's POV.

Hi? All she gotta say is 'hi' when that dude was just flirting with her and not even flirting, he freaking tapped her ass which I'm assuming is bare because of the big T-shirt.

"Who is he?" I ask her as she moves to the kitchen.

"My best friend." She says in a bored tone and walks past me and greets the guys.

And she is now ignoring me, okay maybe I did ignore her greeting but still, she isn't giving me her attention.

"Come." I walk over to her and grab her hand pulling her out of the kitchen towards her room.

"What the hell Kai! I'm tryna grab some food." She whisper yells but I ignore her.

We get to her room and I lock the door, not to be interrupted.

"Who was he and why was he tapping your ass?" I ask her sternly and she just busts out laughing.

"Why....why are you laughing?" I walk closer to her and she tenses up and stops laughing.

"Now tell me who that guy was?"

"You know you're going to feel stupid once i tell you this." She says with a smirk on her beautiful face.

"Try me."

"He is gay, he isn't interested in me." She crosses her hands over her chest and I'm sure she isn't wearing anything under this shirt.

"Oh." Okay now I'm kinda embarrassed but we all know I won't give her that satisfaction.

"Yeah oh." She says and she walks around her bed and gets her shoes off.

She is gorgeous,she is now standing bare feet with that big shirt of hers and I swear I felt my insides turn by just staring at her . I must have her even if it takes all my life I'll definitely have her.
She says something and I don't hear it .

"What?"

"I said get out I need to take a shower." She tell me and she gets into her closet.

"And?" I walk over to her closet and I know she rolled her eyes.

"And I need my privacy." She moves out but I block her way and she looks up at me ,fucking gorgeous.

"Move, Kai." She says and she tries to stand upright trying to match my height,key word trying. She is a tall lady but I am tall.

"One minute." I tell her and move closer to her and she moves backwards hitting her clothes that are hang up.

"Move....I need....I need to take a shower." She whispers making me smirk.

"I just need one minute." I whisper back and hold her face in my hands.

She looks so innocent and delicate at the same time like something small will break her but I know better, don't let that look confuse you.
Her lips look a bit swollen and her eyes too which means she was asleep at first. Her hair is in a bun but a few strands of her braids are falling out.

"One minute for what?" She asks breaking the silence.

"For this." I tell her and pull her in for a kiss. I kiss her smoothly and she kisses me back.I bite her lower lip making her gasp and I push my tongue into her mouth making her moan lowly.That's the sound I'm falling in love with .

I move my hands down her body to her waist and rest them there still kissing her. She bites my tongue and I smile at her attempt to dominate.

I pull away and kiss down her jaw to her neck and the spot I've learnt to be her weak one and I hear he whimper and her arms go around my neck.